1 matching entry and 63 matching sentences.

Words

來的
láide
  1. (regional, chiefly Cantonese-influenced Mandarin, colloquial) synonym of 來著 /来着 (láizhe)
  2. at; in
  3. synonym of 來著 /来着 (láizhe)
  4. to be at; to be in; to exist
  5. used to indicate the continuous aspect

Sentences

父親生前留下來的老古董,原來只是一堆不值錢的垃圾。

The antiques my father left when he died turned out to be nothing but worthless junk.

Source: Tatoeba

我是昨天搬來的。

I moved here yesterday.

Source: Tatoeba

莎米去年搬來的。

Sami moved in last year.

Source: Tatoeba

你也是從波士頓來的嗎?

Are you also from Boston?

Source: Tatoeba

薩米是從客服部門調來的。

Sami was transferred from customer service.

Source: Tatoeba

你打來的時候我正準備出門。

I was about to leave when you telephoned.

Source: Tatoeba

有時候我會想,翻譯這些連是自己母語的人都不甚了解,一看就知道是從哪本書上抄來的句子,它的意義到底在哪裡?

Sometimes I wonder about the meaning of translating sentences that even native speakers don’t fully understand. It's clear they are sentences copied from some book; what is their true significance?

Source: Tatoeba

有人叫我來,我才來的。

It's because I was asked to come that I'm here.

Source: Tatoeba

你下次來的時候,別忘了把它還給我。

Next time you come, don't forget to give it back to me.

Source: Tatoeba

我正要上床的時候接到了他打來的電話。

I got a phone call from him just as I was about to go to bed.

Source: Tatoeba

他應該來的。

He was supposed to come.

Source: Tatoeba

等到警察來的時候,天大概也黑了吧。

It will be dark by the time the police come here.

Source: Tatoeba

哪兒來的?

Where's it from?

Source: Tatoeba

我會在約翰來的時候走。

I will leave when John comes.

Source: Tatoeba

誰告訴你能來的?

Who told you that you could come?

Source: Tatoeba

你應該早點來的。

You ought to have come here earlier.

Source: Tatoeba

貝蒂是最後一個來的。

Betty came last.

Source: Tatoeba

當由美來的時候我正在看電視。

I was watching TV when Yumi came.

Source: Tatoeba

我坐火車來的。

I came by train.

Source: Tatoeba

暴風雨過後,那條路被倒下來的樹堵住了。

After the storm, the road was blocked with fallen trees.

Source: Tatoeba

我接到了他打來的電話。

I had a phone call from him.

Source: Tatoeba

你是什麼時候來的?

When did you get here?

Source: Tatoeba

她很想知道那束花是誰寄來的。

She is curious to find who sent the flowers.

Source: Tatoeba

他就算多忙也會來的。

Even if he is busy, he will come.

Source: Tatoeba

勝利是用許多人的性命換來的。

The victory was won at the cost of many lives.

Source: Tatoeba

當她下次來的時候,我會在家裡。

I will be at home when she comes next.

Source: Tatoeba

我不認為他會來的。

I don't think he'll come.

Source: Tatoeba

瑪麗亞收到了一封從德國來的信。

Mary received a letter from Germany.

Source: Tatoeba