4 matching entries and 30+ matching sentences.

Words

exclamatory final particle
ma
interrogative final particle
me
suffix, used to form interrogative 什麼 shénme, what?, indefinite 這麼 zhème thus, etc
  1. tiny
  2. insignificant

Sentences

無論我和你玩甚麼遊戲,你也總是輸。

Whatever game I play with you, you never win.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆是你的好朋友,不是麼?

Tom is a good friend of yours, isn't he?

Source: Tatoeba

你為甚麼買日本車?

Why did you buy a Japanese car?

Source: Tatoeba

你介意我問你點兒甚麼嗎?

Do you mind if I ask you something?

Source: Tatoeba

他的英文作文沒有甚麼錯處。

Errors are few, if any, in his English composition.

Source: Tatoeba

我們甚麼時候出發?

When will we go?

Source: Tatoeba

我們甚麼時候去日光浴啊?

When are we going sunbathing?

Source: Tatoeba

我們創作一套自己的語言出來吧,這樣就不會有人明白我們在說甚麼了!

Let's make our own language so no one will know what we're talking about!

Source: Tatoeba

你想看甚麼類型的電影?

What kind of movie do you want to watch?

Source: Tatoeba

年輕人對金錢總是沒甚麼興趣,他也不例外。

As is often the case with young people, he was indifferent to money.

Source: Tatoeba

在以前的人的眼中,在車站、餐廳、醫院的等候室裏抽煙並沒有甚麼問題。

At one time, people would not have hesitated to light up a cigarette in stations, restaurants, or hospital waiting rooms.

Source: Tatoeba

你為甚麼不鎖門?

Why didn't you lock the door?

Source: Tatoeba

你對未來有什麼計畫?

What are your plans for the future?

Source: Tatoeba

沒有你,我甚麼也不是。

Without you, I'm nothing.

Source: Tatoeba

我不知道門為甚麼是開著的。

I don't know why the door was open.

Source: Tatoeba

我想知道我為甚麼在這裡。

I want to know why I'm here.

Source: Tatoeba

她穿甚麼都好看。

She looks pretty no matter what she wears.

Source: Tatoeba

為甚麼湯姆不能來我們這裡?

Why can't Tom come to us?

Source: Tatoeba

他殺人的動機是甚麼?

What's his motive for committing murder?

Source: Tatoeba

你是甚麼時候認識湯姆的?

When did you get to know Tom?

Source: Tatoeba

他那樣做有甚麼動機?

What was his motive for doing it?

Source: Tatoeba

安娜已經忘卻幸福意味着甚麼了。

Anna has forgotten what it means to be happy.

Source: Tatoeba

為甚麼你不想告訴我們真相?

Why don't you want to tell us the truth?

Source: Tatoeba

我不論甚麼時候都不該讓湯姆吃那麼多糖。

I never should've let Tom eat so much candy.

Source: Tatoeba

你無論用甚麼方法,結果都是一樣。

However you do it, the result will be the same.

Source: Tatoeba

有什麼是你不能證明確相信的呢?

What do you believe is true even though you cannot prove it?

Source: Tatoeba

那是甚麼聲音?

What was that noise?

Source: Tatoeba

我不知道會發生甚麼。

I wonder what will happen.

Source: Tatoeba

你為甚麼哭得這麼厲害?

Why did you cry so much?

Source: Tatoeba

你計劃賣甚麼?

What do you plan to sell?

Source: Tatoeba