1 matching entry and 1911 matching sentences.

Sentences

我們昨晚有一個聚會。

We had a party last night.

Source: Tatoeba

好吧,我們走吧。

Well, let's go.

Source: Tatoeba

我們一整晚都待在那裡。

We stayed there the whole night.

Source: Tatoeba

我們被鼓勵使用想像力。

We are encouraged to use our imagination.

Source: Tatoeba

讓我們去海邊吧。

Let's go to the beach.

Source: Tatoeba

我們都希望和平。

We all hope for peace.

Source: Tatoeba

我們都餓了。

We're all hungry.

Source: Tatoeba

我們跳進了河裏。

We plunged into the river.

Source: Tatoeba

不論黑暗如何遼闊,我們都必須提供自身的光明。

However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆和瑪麗說,等我們到的時候,他們已經走了。

Tom and Mary said that they'd be gone by the time we got there.

Source: Tatoeba

我們可以在這個公園裡玩四輪溜冰嗎?

Can we roller-skate in this park?

Source: Tatoeba

他們不再跟我們談了。

They don't talk to us anymore.

Source: Tatoeba

我們有三個孩子。

We have three kids.

Source: Tatoeba

我們用木材做雕像。

We made statues out of wood.

Source: Tatoeba

我們會認證支票。

The check will be certified.

Source: Tatoeba

我們偶爾在湖裡游泳。

We sometimes swim in the lake.

Source: Tatoeba

我們需要保衛台灣的主權。

We need to defend Taiwan's sovereignty.

Source: Tatoeba

如用現金付款,我們給予九折優惠。

We give a 10% discount for cash.

Source: Tatoeba

在家裡我們說卡拜爾語。

We speak Kabyle at home.

Source: Tatoeba

我們快要到必須改變我們計畫的時候了。

We're going to have to change our plans.

Source: Tatoeba

七月的某一天,我們去了海邊。

One day in July, we went to the sea.

Source: Tatoeba

當我們其他人辛苦工作時,強盜貴族卻用鍍金餐具吃飯。

While the rest of us toil, the robber barons eat from gilt tableware.

Source: Tatoeba

我們的房間在幾樓?

What storey is our room?

Source: Tatoeba

我們交談了有關棒球的事。

We had a conversation about baseball.

Source: Tatoeba

火車很擠迫,一直駛到了大阪我們都要站著。

The train was so crowded that we were obliged to stand all the way to Osaka.

Source: Tatoeba

我們發現前門被鎖上了。

We found the front door locked.

Source: Tatoeba

我們不蠢。

We are not stupid.

Source: Tatoeba

我們接受支票。

We accept checks.

Source: Tatoeba

我們下個星期六將舉行派對。

We're having a party next Saturday.

Source: Tatoeba

讓我們很快地再次見面。

Let's meet again soon.

Source: Tatoeba