1 matching entry and 63 matching sentences.

Sentences

他是第一個來的。

He was the first to come.

Source: Tatoeba

他和媽媽來的。

He came with his brother.

Source: Tatoeba

你是和誰一起來的?

Who did you come with?

Source: Tatoeba

露西一定會來的。

Lucy is certain to come.

Source: Tatoeba

用這些錢你怎麼來的?

How did you come by this money?

Source: Tatoeba

教導學生,不到他想瞭解而不得其解的時候,不去開導他;不到他想表達意見卻說不出來的時候,不去啟發他。教給他一個方面的東西,他卻不能由此而推知其它三個方面的東西,那就不再教他了。

When teaching a student, do not enlighten him until he wishes to understand what he could not. Do not inspire him until he wishes to express but could not. When teaching him one side of a solution, if he could not discover the other three sides, then do not teach him again.

Source: Tatoeba

狄馬走進門裏,身上還帶著前晚留下來的氣味。「您想買西裝嗎?」店員問道。

"Would you like to buy a suit?" the shopkeeper asked Dima, who brought the smells of the previous night with him as he walked through the door.

Source: Tatoeba

你到處都能碰到從日本來的遊客。

You run into Japanese tourists everywhere.

Source: Tatoeba

盧卡斯用了一偷來的信用卡。

Lukas was using a stolen credit card.

Lucas used a stolen credit card.

Source: Tatoeba

從哪兒來的?

Where did it come from?

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆說了你會來的。

Tom said you would come.

Tom said you'd come.

Tom said that you'd come.

Tom said that you would come.

Source: Tatoeba

這是你不願意一起來的原因嗎?

Is this the reason you didn't want to come with me?

Source: Tatoeba

你從哪兒弄來的錢去買那件衣服?

Where did you get the money to buy that dress?

Source: Tatoeba

你這是怎麼想出來的?

How did you think this up?

Source: Tatoeba

你昨天應該來的。

You should have come yesterday.

Source: Tatoeba

人類食衣住行娛樂用的每一件東西都是全世界的人一起幫我們做出來的,而且參與的每個人都只知道怎麼創造一小部分,沒有例外。因此當我們決定幫自己一把來幫助全世界,只要全力關注創造,全世界的人都會幫我們。

Humanity's food, cloth, place of living, transport, entertainment are all created together by people around the globe. Also, people who partake in these activities only know a fraction of how the parts are created, without exception. Therefore, when we decide to help ourselves to help the entire world, as long as we focus with our entire being to create, the entire world will help us.

Source: Tatoeba

我是步行來的。

I came on foot.

Source: Tatoeba

我恐怕他一點以前是不會來的。

I'm afraid he won't be here until 1:00.

Source: Tatoeba

我會幫你把戒指找回來的。

I will find you your lost ring.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆不是選出來的官員。

Tom isn't an elected official.

Source: Tatoeba

是誰讓她來的?

Who asked her to come?

Source: Tatoeba

我明天要和一位從法國來的朋友見面。

I'm meeting a buddy tomorrow who's arriving from France.

Source: Tatoeba

他很快就會來的。

He will come soon.

Source: Tatoeba

薩米從教堂偷來的。

Sami stole from the church.

Source: Tatoeba

我是個從曼彻斯特來的英國女孩。

I'm a British girl from Manchester.

Source: Tatoeba

他會來的。

He will come.

Source: Tatoeba

如果雪松著火了,從牆裡長出來的牛膝草會說什麼呢?

If the cedars have caught fire, what will the hyssops that grow out of the wall say?

Source: Tatoeba

暴風雨過後,那條路被倒下來的樹攔住了。

After the storm, the road was blocked with fallen trees.

Source: Tatoeba

你好湯姆!你什麼時候來的?

Hello Tom! What time are you coming?

Source: Tatoeba

你真的應該來的。

You really should've come.

Source: Tatoeba