1 matching entry and 56 matching sentences.

Sentences

我工作一做完就来找你们。

I’ll come and find you once I’ve finished my work.

Source: Tatoeba

我想他得花兩個小時才能把工作做完。

It will take him two hours to finish the work.

Source: Tatoeba

這個回家作業很容易就做完了。

The homework was easily done.

Source: Tatoeba

他已經做完功課了。

He has already finished his homework.

Source: Tatoeba

我應該昨天就把這個做完。

I should've finished this yesterday.

Source: Tatoeba

你做完作業了嗎?

Have you finished your homework?

Source: Tatoeba

汤姆说玛丽还没做完。

Tom said Mary wasn't done.

Source: Tatoeba

雖然考試近了, 他還無法做完他的工作。

He could not get through his work, though the examination was near.

Source: Tatoeba

我已經做完了一半工作,現在可以休息一下了。

I've done half the work, and now I can take a break.

Source: Tatoeba

我想你很快就可以做完所有的工作。

I think you will have done all the work soon.

Source: Tatoeba

你把工作做完了沒有?

Are you through with the work?

Source: Tatoeba

怎么可能在我不知道的情况下做完呢?

How could it be done without my knowing?

Source: Tatoeba

做完工作一般是五点半回到家里吃晚饭。

Once the work is done, usually around half past five, I come home to have dinner.

Source: Tatoeba

我让Tom在做完作业后看一点电视。

I let Tom watch a little TV after he finished his homework.

Source: Tatoeba

他们做完了。

They were finished.

Source: Tatoeba

我觉得很难用一天时间做完所有这些工作。

I find it difficult to do all this work in a day.

Source: Tatoeba

为什么你不在这里等到我做完为止?

Why don't you wait here while I finish what I'm doing?

Source: Tatoeba

她在五點鐘前做完了她的工作。

She got through her work before five.

Source: Tatoeba

我刚把你家的卫生做完。

I just finished cleaning your place.

Source: Tatoeba

你的作業做完了嗎?

Is your homework finished?

Source: Tatoeba

如果我这点活儿可以做完,我将在星期一去南京。

If I can finish up this bit of work, I will go to Nanjing on Monday.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆和我要做完了。

Tom and I are almost done.

Source: Tatoeba

讓我們快點做完吧。

Let's finish up in a hurry.

Source: Tatoeba

我做完功課,想去睡覺,可是又要上學⋯⋯

Now that I have finished this assignment I want to go to sleep, but I have to go to school.

Source: Tatoeba

汤姆没做完功课。

Tom didn't finish his homework.

Source: Tatoeba

要不是他这么磨磨蹭蹭,现在早做完了。

If he hadn't wasted time, he'd be finished by now.

Source: Tatoeba