1 matching entry and 30+ matching sentences.

Sentences

讓我帶你四處看看我們的房子。

Let me show you around our house.

Source: Tatoeba

我必須帶我的兒子到你的辦公室嗎?

Do I have to bring my son to your office?

Source: Tatoeba

你要不要我從超市給你帶些什麼?

Would you like me to get you something from the supermarket?

Source: Tatoeba

珍帶她的狗去散步了。

Jane took her dog for a walk.

Source: Tatoeba

我身上帶著很多錢。

I have plenty of money with me.

Source: Tatoeba

她帶著她所擁有的一切東西離家出走了。

She left home with everything she owned.

Source: Tatoeba

別緊張,如此一來他就不會認為你帶了違禁品而開箱檢查耽擱時間。

Don't be nervous. Because of this he won't think you're carrying any contraband, and won't open your trunk to check, and hold you up.

Source: Tatoeba

你能開車帶湯姆回家嗎?

Could you drive Tom home?

Source: Tatoeba

我不知道為甚麼湯姆把你帶到這裡。

I don't understand why Tom brought you here.

Source: Tatoeba

他的父母帶他去散步。

His parents took him for a walk.

Source: Tatoeba

她帶我參觀了校園。

She showed me around the campus.

Source: Tatoeba

爸爸昨天帶了我們去動物園。

Father took us to the zoo yesterday.

Source: Tatoeba

你咳嗽了,最好帶一條圍巾。

You're coughing, better bring a scarf.

Source: Tatoeba

應該將小牛從母牛身邊帶開。

The calf should be separated from its mother.

Source: Tatoeba

我帶了一個驚喜給你。

I have a surprise for you.

Source: Tatoeba

你帶著家人一起來嗎?

Did you bring your family with you?

Source: Tatoeba

你們要帶我去哪?

Where are you going to take me?

Source: Tatoeba

吉米堅持要我帶他去動物園。

Jimmy insisted on my taking him to the zoo.

Source: Tatoeba

可以帶我去車站嗎?

Could you please take me to the station?

Source: Tatoeba

我上大學的時候,忘了帶隨身聽、相機,只不過是雞毛蒜皮的小事;可是到了這個年代,忘了帶智能手機,麻煩可就大了!

When I was in college, I could forget to bring my music player or my camera and still be ok. These days, if I forget my smartphone, I'm screwed!

Source: Tatoeba

帶我們到處看看。

Show us around.

Source: Tatoeba

帶鑰匙來。

Bring the key.

Source: Tatoeba

將血壓帶 (或止血帶) 套在手臂上,逐漸增加壓力,直到前臂發紺,橈動脈搏動幾乎消失。

A blood-pressure band, or tourniquet, is placed about the arm, and the pressure increased until the forearm becomes cyanosed and the radial pulse is almost obliterated.

Source: Tatoeba

我身上沒帶這個地址。

I don't have the address with me.

Source: Tatoeba

比爾帶他弟弟去動物園。

Bill took his brother to the zoo.

Source: Tatoeba

她急忙帶著好消息跑回家。

She rushed home with the good news.

Source: Tatoeba

如果你做帶氧運動的時候沒有流汗,那就代表你做得不夠劇烈。

If you're not sweating when you do cardio, then you're not doing it hard enough.

Source: Tatoeba

帶著希望旅行比達到目的地更為美好。

To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive.

Source: Tatoeba

請帶我去醫院。

Please take me to the hospital.

Source: Tatoeba

今天是 2025 年 7 月 3 日,陽光明媚。7 月 7日是日本的七夕。今天早上,在露露島上,我兩次去了提姆霍頓斯咖啡館,先是點了燕麥奶冰咖啡,然後又點了草莓西瓜氣泡飲配香腸捲。我還去了「蛤蜊寺」。路上,我瞥了一眼迷人的竹林。一位老人在竹林旁挖了幾個坑,用吃剩的芒果和櫻桃堆肥。在咖啡館裡,我和格雷格聊了起來。格雷格是個白人,他夢想著和他的日本妻子在北海道釧路開一家民宿。那裡的特色是當地的阿伊努族人和沼澤地。今天,剃著光頭的格雷格穿著米色 T 恤和米色短褲,也許帶著一絲恰巴卡諾酒的韻味?

It's a sunny 3rd of July of 2025. On the 7th will be the Star Festival—Tanabata—in Japan. This morning, here on Lulu Island, I strolled to Tim Hortons café twice—Iced Coffee with oat milk, then Strawberry Watermelon Sparkling Quencher with a Sausage Farmer's Wrap. I went to the "Clam Temple." On the way, I glanced at the charming bamboo grove. An old man had dug holes beside it to put compost—eaten mangoes and cherries. At the café, I spoke to Greg, the white man who eventually wants to own a B&B in Kushiro, Hokkaido, with his Japanese wife. The native Ainu and marshes are attractions there. Today, head-shaven Greg is wearing a beige T-shirt and beige shorts—maybe a hint of Chabacano?

Source: Tatoeba