1 matching entry and 1911 matching sentences.

Sentences

我們不能強迫人去做。

We can't force people to do that.

Source: Tatoeba

我不知道我們什麼時候可以吃。

When can we eat, I wonder.

Source: Tatoeba

我們開始吧!

Let's go!

Source: Tatoeba

我們需要盡早談論那件事。

We need to talk about that as soon as possible.

Source: Tatoeba

我們沒有任何共同之處。

We have nothing in common.

Source: Tatoeba

我們生來並非女兒身:我們成為她們的一份子。

One is not born a woman, one becomes one.

Source: Tatoeba

我們在學校前面見面了。

We met in front of the school.

Source: Tatoeba

我們要改哪裡?

Where do we have to change?

Source: Tatoeba

為什麼我們不一起吃午飯呢?

Why don't we have lunch together?

Source: Tatoeba

我們去喝一杯。

Let's go drink a cup.

Source: Tatoeba

我們應該好好照顧父母。

We should look after our parents.

Source: Tatoeba

我們用筷子,不用刀叉。

We use chopsticks in place of knives and forks.

Source: Tatoeba

我們還要在這里待三天。

We'll be here for three more days.

Source: Tatoeba

我們認為湯姆會很快回來。

We think Tom will be back soon.

Source: Tatoeba

昨晚我們在屋頂上看星星。

Last night we were stargazing on the roof.

Source: Tatoeba

我們並沒有改變對她的看法。

We haven't changed how we think of her.

Source: Tatoeba

他聲嘶力竭地叫道:「這場仗,我們不可以輸!」

He shouted at the top of his voice, "This is a battle we cannot lose."

Source: Tatoeba

我們明天再討論這個問題。

Let's discuss this tomorrow.

Source: Tatoeba

我們一週有五堂英語課。

We have five English lessons a week.

Source: Tatoeba

我們不是她的親戚。

We are not her relatives.

Source: Tatoeba

老闆已經批准了我們的計劃。

The boss has already approved of our plans.

Source: Tatoeba

我們甚麼時候出發?

When will we go?

Source: Tatoeba

我們過了最愉快的一天。

We've had a most delightful day.

Source: Tatoeba

我們甚麼時候去日光浴啊?

When are we going sunbathing?

Source: Tatoeba

請你把故事從頭到尾給我們說一遍。

Tell us the story from beginning to end.

Source: Tatoeba

我們渴望和平。

We are anxious for peace.

Source: Tatoeba

我看我們找到要找的東西了。

I think we've found what we were looking for.

Source: Tatoeba

我們創作一套自己的語言出來吧,這樣就不會有人明白我們在說甚麼了!

Let's make our own language so no one will know what we're talking about!

Source: Tatoeba

我們學校在車站的附近。

Our school is near the station.

Source: Tatoeba

我們本來應該留在家裡的。

We should've stayed at home.

Source: Tatoeba