1 matching entry and 305 matching sentences.

Sentences

我正要上床的時候接到了他打來的電話。

I got a phone call from him just as I was about to go to bed.

Source: Tatoeba

爸爸回到家的時候,我正在看電視。

When Dad came home, I was watching TV.

Source: Tatoeba

我們上社會課的時候談到了槍械管制的問題。

We discussed gun control in social studies class.

Source: Tatoeba

我回到家的時候肚子十分餓。

When I got home, I was very hungry.

Source: Tatoeba

我在聽音樂會的時候,看見有幾個人睡著了。

I noticed several people sleeping during the concert.

Source: Tatoeba

我認為在有風暴的時候裡登山很危險。

I think it's dangerous to climb a mountain on a day when it's stormy.

Source: Tatoeba

馬鈴薯是甚麼時候傳到日本的?

When were potatoes introduced into Japan?

Source: Tatoeba

你要我幫忙的時候可以來找我。

When it's necessary, you can come to me.

Source: Tatoeba

當我在塞勒姆的時候, 我常常和約翰打網球。

When I was in Salem, I would often play tennis with John.

Source: Tatoeba

他六歲的時候學會了用打字機,便和老師說他不用學執筆寫字了。

At the age of six he had learned to use the typewriter and told the teacher that he did not need to learn to write by hand.

Source: Tatoeba

等到警察來的時候,天大概也黑了吧。

It will be dark by the time the police come here.

Source: Tatoeba

聖誕節的時候你們會回家嗎?

Will you be going home for Christmas?

Source: Tatoeba

我爸常常在我睡覺的時候出門。

My father usually leaves home while I am in bed.

Source: Tatoeba

這座城堡是甚麼時候建成的?

When was the castle built?

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆和瑪麗說,等我們到的時候,他們已經走了。

Tom and Mary said that they'd be gone by the time we got there.

Source: Tatoeba

我們快要到必須改變我們計畫的時候了。

We're going to have to change our plans.

Source: Tatoeba

我煮飯的時候你都沒露面過,現在你來了?

You didn't even show your nose the whole time I was cooking, and now you're here?

Source: Tatoeba

有空的時候,請過來玩兒。

When you have free time, please come and play.

Source: Tatoeba

已經是回家的時候了。

It's already time to go home.

Source: Tatoeba

他是甚麼時候回來的?

When did he get back?

Source: Tatoeba

上次來吃的時候是很美味的。

Their food was great last time.

Source: Tatoeba

聽歌時腦海裏浮起的圖像,許多時候都是唱片的封面。

In many cases, the image that comes to mind when you listen to music is that of the CD's artwork.

Source: Tatoeba

我試著開門的時候門把手自己掉了下來。

I tried to open the door, and the doorknob came off.

Source: Tatoeba

我去歐洲旅行的時候,在火車上給人偷了東西。

While traveling in Europe, I was pickpocketed on a train.

Source: Tatoeba

我不知道他甚麼時候會出現。

I'm not sure as to when he will turn up.

Source: Tatoeba

天氣熱的時候記住要多喝水。

During hot weather, be sure to drink lots of water.

Source: Tatoeba

我們到的時候正在下雨。

It was raining when we arrived.

Source: Tatoeba

以前讀高中的時候﹐我每天早上六點起床。

Back in high school, I got up at 6 a.m. every morning.

Source: Tatoeba

我打開盒子的時候,它是空的。

When I opened the box, it was empty.

Source: Tatoeba

需要我的時候就打給我吧。

Please call me up if you want me.

Source: Tatoeba