1 matching entry and 47 matching sentences.

Sentences

这对你来说很难,对不对?

This is hard for you, isn't it?

Source: Tatoeba

这本汉语书对我们来说没有太难。

This Chinese book is not too difficult for us.

Source: Tatoeba

对猴子来说,爬树很容易。

It is easy for a monkey to climb a tree.

Source: Tatoeba

他对我们来说是完全陌生的。

He was an entire stranger to us.

Source: Tatoeba

说法语对他来说很自然。

It comes natural to him to speak French.

Source: Tatoeba

这对于我来说没任何意义。

It doesn't make sense to me.

Source: Tatoeba

对工具箱里只有一把榔头的人来说,所有的问题都像钉子。

To the man who only has a hammer in the toolkit, every problem looks like a nail.

Source: Tatoeba

对计算机人员来说,断网的时候度日如年。

For computer people, days are like years without the internet.

Source: Tatoeba

对我自己来说,每个人应该有学知识的爱好,也应该对体育活动感兴趣。

In my view, everyone should have intellectual hobbies as well as an interest in physical activities.

Source: Tatoeba

我们小时候,所有的一切对我们来说都显得那么大。。。

When we are small, everything seems so big.

When we're children, everything around us looks so big.

Source: Tatoeba

这个海峡对游艇来说太窄了。

The straits were too narrow for the cruise ship.

Source: Tatoeba

处理玛丽的健康问题对汤姆来说不容易。

It hasn't been easy for Tom to deal with Mary's health problems.

Source: Tatoeba

对于我们来说,这已经是做出了最大限度的让步了。

In our view, we have already made the biggest possible compromise.

Source: Tatoeba

您的帮助对我们来说是必不可少的。

Your assistance is indispensable for us.

Source: Tatoeba

耐心对一个教师来说是必需的。

Patience is essential for a teacher.

Source: Tatoeba

对我自己来说,幸福有些根本的要素。

In my opinion, happiness has a few fundamental requirements.

Source: Tatoeba

有时候口误对政治家来说是致命的。

A slip of the tongue is sometimes fatal to a politician.

Source: Tatoeba