2 matching entries and 30+ matching sentences.

Sentences

我以爲湯姆會贏。

I thought Tom would win.

Source: Tatoeba

我認爲我們不應該允許湯姆去做。

I think we shouldn't allow Tom to do that.

Source: Tatoeba

她笑是爲了掩飾自己的恐懼。

She laughed to cover her fear.

Source: Tatoeba

我認爲辯論該繼續進行。

I believe that the debate should be carried on.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆爲了上大學努力學習。

Tom studied hard so he could get into college.

Source: Tatoeba

你認爲湯姆退休了嗎?

Do you think Tom is retired already?

Source: Tatoeba

你們家燈没亮,所以我以爲你們不在家。

Your lights weren't on, so I thought you weren't home.

Source: Tatoeba

我認爲要保持平衡。

I think there's a balance to be had.

Source: Tatoeba

一起去體育館吧,因爲今天的比賽沒有電視轉播。

Let's go to the stadium, because today's match will not be televised.

Source: Tatoeba

爲什麼所有的小伙子都喜歡她?

Why do all the guys like her?

Source: Tatoeba

我不是爲此而做的。

That isn't why I did that.

Source: Tatoeba

丹必須學會爲自己著想。

Dan has to learn to think for himself.

Source: Tatoeba

這是被警察認爲有嫌疑的男子。

This is the man who's suspected by the police.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆因爲瑪麗有了麻煩。

Tom got into trouble because of Mary.

Source: Tatoeba

你爲什麽生我的氣?

Why are you angry with me?

Why are you angry at me?

Source: Tatoeba

我的電腦爲甚麼不懂我?

Why doesn't my computer understand me?

Source: Tatoeba

大家爲什麼都在看著我?

Why is everyone looking at me?

Why is everybody looking at me?

Why's everyone looking at me?

Why's everybody looking at me?

Source: Tatoeba

我能肯定地說我媽的廚藝算不上好。我喜歡調味得當的食物,像我太太的。但我仍然想讓我媽教我做飯,因爲這是我從小吃的味道,你懂的。

I can say for certain that my mother's cooking is by no means skillful. I prefer food that is actually properly seasoned, like my wife's. Nevertheless, I want my mother to teach me how to cook. It's her flavors that I've tasted since childhood, you see.

Source: Tatoeba

我去不了,因爲那天我家人要來看我。

I can't go. My relatives are visiting me that day.

Source: Tatoeba

你爲甚麼不親我了呢?

Why don't you kiss me any more?

Why don't you kiss me anymore?

Source: Tatoeba

你知道它爲什麼會發生嗎?

Do you know why it's happening?

Source: Tatoeba

你爲什麼總要大叫?

Why are you always shouting?

Source: Tatoeba

爲什麼鴕鳥不會飛?

Why can't ostriches fly?

Source: Tatoeba

你以爲我真要喝啊?

Did you think I'd really drink that?

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆不知道我爲什麼在這裡。

Tom doesn't know why I'm here.

Source: Tatoeba

警察認爲竊賊從地下室窗口進入。

The police think the burglar entered through a basement window.

Source: Tatoeba

他在爲生活戰鬥。

He's fighting for his life.

Source: Tatoeba

我認爲湯姆好運動。

I think Tom is athletic.

Source: Tatoeba

我以爲湯姆會長得更像他哥呢。

I thought Tom would look more like his brother.

I thought that Tom would look more like his brother.

Source: Tatoeba

爲什麼湯姆還在學校?

Why is Tom still at school?

Source: Tatoeba