4 matching entries and 30+ matching sentences.

Sentences

瑪麗說她察覺到了區別。

Mary said she's noticed the difference.

Source: Tatoeba

人們在美國說什麼語言呢?

What language do people speak in America?

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆和瑪麗說他們非常確定自己需要這樣做。

Tom and Mary said they were really sure they needed to do that.

Source: Tatoeba

你說得很對。

You are quite right.

Source: Tatoeba

我因為感到羞恥,所以說了謊。

I lied because I was embarrassed.

Source: Tatoeba

那不是我對湯姆說的。

That's not what I told Tom.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆說他會等。

Tom said he'd wait.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆還有想說的事。

Tom has something else to say.

Source: Tatoeba

"不要哭", 她說。

"Don't cry," she said.

Source: Tatoeba

你們說得對。

You guys are right.

Source: Tatoeba

你最好不要說。

You'd better not speak.

Source: Tatoeba

我不知道該說些什麼。

I didn't know what to say.

Source: Tatoeba

我明白湯姆所說的一切。

I understood everything Tom said.

Source: Tatoeba

我已經和這位學生說過了。

I have already talked with this student.

Source: Tatoeba

恐怕我必須說再見了。

I'm afraid I must say goodbye.

Source: Tatoeba

他不會說我們的語言。

He doesn't speak our language.

Source: Tatoeba

我們突然向下望去,只見一個杯狀的窪地,上麵點綴著矮小的橡樹和被多年風暴肆虐扭曲變形的蕨類植物。兩座高聳狹窄的塔樓聳立在樹梢之上。車夫用鞭子指著前方。他說:「巴斯克維爾莊園。」

Suddenly we looked down into a cup-like depression, patched with stunted oaks and furs which had been twisted and bent by the fury of years of storm. Two high, narrow towers rose over the trees. The driver pointed with his whip. “Baskerville Hall,” said he.

Source: Tatoeba

她說她昨天在家。

She said she was at home yesterday.

Source: Tatoeba

這裡的人不說英語。

English is not spoken here.

Source: Tatoeba

他說你最好去。

He said that you had better go.

Source: Tatoeba

他一直說個不停。

He kept talking.

Source: Tatoeba

我會告訴湯姆你說了那話。

I'll tell Tom you said that.

Source: Tatoeba

這裏有醫生懂說日文嗎?

Is there a doctor here who speaks Japanese?

Are there any doctors here who can speak Japanese?

Source: Tatoeba

我們說我們所知道的,為我們所看到的作證;你們卻不接受我們的見證。

We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

Source: Tatoeba

就說你呢,過來。

You, come here.

Source: Tatoeba

這裡頭沒有一件事說得通。

None of this makes any sense.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆也許會跟瑪莉說不睏。

Tom will probably tell Mary he isn't sleepy.

Source: Tatoeba

我在說別的事。

I was talking about something else.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆和瑪莉說他們已退休。

Tom and Mary said they're retired.

Source: Tatoeba

我沒想那麼說。

I didn't mean to say that.

Source: Tatoeba