1 matching entry and 302 matching sentences.

Sentences

這裡的周圍都是山岡。

This place is surrounded by hills.

Source: Tatoeba

離開這裡。

Get out of here.

Source: Tatoeba

她馬上離開了這裡。

She left here right away.

Source: Tatoeba

你很快就會習慣住在這裡。

You will soon get accustomed to living here.

Source: Tatoeba

我們要去這裡。

We want to go there.

Source: Tatoeba

遷移到南加州後,紅冠鸚鵡已成為這裡的永久棲息者,並被列入加州鳥類記錄委員會的本國鳥類清單中。

As transplants to Southern California, the red-crowned parrots have become such permanent fixtures that they are on the California Bird Records Committee’s list of birds in the state.

Source: Tatoeba

子瑞在這裡不再受歡迎。

Ziri is no longer welcome here.

Source: Tatoeba

這裡有些事真怪。

Something's really weird here.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆和瑪麗在這裡做了什麼?

What were Tom and Mary doing here?

Source: Tatoeba

你怎麼一個人在這裡?

Why are you here alone?

Source: Tatoeba

我需要你在這裡。

I need you here.

Source: Tatoeba

我在這裡出差。

I am here on business.

Source: Tatoeba

我需要先在這裡安頓下來。

I need to settle in here first.

Source: Tatoeba

這裡有刀叉和湯匙。

Here are the knives, the forks and the spoons.

Source: Tatoeba

在這裡我必須脫鞋嗎?

Do I have to take off my shoes here?

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆今天下午會來這裡。

Tom is going to be coming here later this afternoon.

Source: Tatoeba

我讓湯姆在這裡等。

I asked Tom to wait here.

Source: Tatoeba

請坐這裡。

Please sit in here.

Source: Tatoeba

他會在四點左右到這裡。

He'll be here around four o'clock.

Source: Tatoeba

他要你留在這裡。

He wants you to stay here.

Source: Tatoeba

我家在這裡。

My house is here.

Source: Tatoeba

我在這裡感到不舒服。

I don't feel comfortable here.

Source: Tatoeba

你在這裡多久了?

How long have you been here?

Source: Tatoeba

你那時不在這裡。

You weren't here then.

Source: Tatoeba

在這裡換乘地鐵與輕軌方便嗎?

Is it convenient to transfer between the subway and the light rail here?

Source: Tatoeba

這裡不是學校,是醫院。

This is not a school, this is a hospital.

Source: Tatoeba

這裡很熱,溫度是 26 度。

It's very hot here, it's 26 degrees.

Source: Tatoeba

這裡一年四季很溫暖。

It's warm here all the year round.

Source: Tatoeba

他們兩年前搬到了這裡。

They moved here two years ago.

Source: Tatoeba

別把我一個人留在這裡。

Don't leave me here alone.

Source: Tatoeba