2 matching entries and 228 matching sentences.

Sentences

那是谁的环?

Whose ring is that?

Source: Tatoeba

那是我的錯。

That was my mistake.

Source: Tatoeba

別說廢話了,你知道那是不可能的。

Don't talk nonsense, you know that's impossible.

Source: Tatoeba

我自己能够证实那是真的。

I can verify that that's the truth myself.

Source: Tatoeba

那是我在这里的另外一个理由。

That's the other reason I'm here.

Source: Tatoeba

那是好幾年前。

That was years ago.

Source: Tatoeba

我認為那是個好日子。

I think it was a good day.

Source: Tatoeba

一旦撿到一顆你喜歡的石頭,盡快將它帶回家並好好對待它,因為那是妳唯一得到的石頭。

Once you've picked up a stone that you like, take it home as soon as you can and treat it well, because that's the only stone you've got.

Source: Tatoeba

“那是什么?”“是个桃子。”

"What's that?" "This is a peach."

Source: Tatoeba

我企图与她保持友好的关系,不过那是不可能的。

I tried to stay on friendly terms with her, but it was impossible.

Source: Tatoeba

你確定那是你想要的嗎?

Are you sure that's what you want?

Source: Tatoeba

那是他的母親。

That's his mother.

Source: Tatoeba

那是一只鹳还是一只苍鹭?

Is that a stork or a heron?

Source: Tatoeba

那是我的照片嗎?

Is that a picture of me?

Source: Tatoeba

這不是我的車,那是我的車。

This isn't my car, that's my car.

Source: Tatoeba

我知道那是甚麼。

I know what that is.

Source: Tatoeba

那是絕對正確的。

That's absolutely right.

Source: Tatoeba

那是个好地方吗?

Is it a nice place?

Source: Tatoeba

那是在我到家以后,我才不见了我的钱包。

It was not until I reached home that I missed my purse.

Source: Tatoeba

那是愛嗎?

Is that love?

Is it love?

Source: Tatoeba

那是我最喜歡的部分。

That's the part I liked best.

Source: Tatoeba

那是值得自豪的事。

That's something to be proud of.

Source: Tatoeba

那是個美麗的地方。

That is a beautiful place.

Source: Tatoeba

那是湿的。

That is wet.

Source: Tatoeba

那是一条狗。

That is a dog.

Source: Tatoeba

玛丽娜现在仍是个浪漫的人,她还没有陷入消极的精神状态 -- 那是一种认为一个人必须找一个角落活着,不管哪儿,然后一生就回绕着那个角落的的精神状态。

Now Marina was a romantic; she had not yet fallen into that passive state of mind which accepts that one should find a corner to live, anywhere, and then arrange one's whole life around it.

Source: Tatoeba

那是一個很好的問題。

That's a good question.

Source: Tatoeba

「那是什麼樹?」「雲杉。」

"What kind of wood is that?" "It's spruce."

Source: Tatoeba

那是我的猫。

That's my cat.

Source: Tatoeba

那是 2025 年 4 月 26 日。下午兩點前,陽光明媚,萬里無雲。我來到我家附近的死胡同,靜靜地漫步。我欣賞著花園,這讓我想起了道家思想:人如何影射天:櫻花的簇簇花海,如同遠處的星雲。人其實不必走太遠。我的白人鄰居芭芭拉正站在她家車道上。她和丈夫肯恩正要出門去買雞蛋。他們家很愛吃雞蛋。

It's the 26th of April of 2025. Before 14:00, a sunny blue-sky afternoon, I went to my neighbourhood's cul-de-sac to meditatively walk around and around there. I admired the gardens. They reminded me of Daoism: how the microcosm reflects the macrocosm: The puffs of sakura would be a nebula afar. One need not really travel too far. Barb my white neighbour was at her driveway. She and her husband Ken would be going out to buy eggs. They eat many eggs.

Source: Tatoeba