1 matching entry and 1911 matching sentences.

Sentences

一隻母狐狸和她的五隻小狐狸住在我們的花園裡。

A vixen lives in our garden with her five puppies.

Source: Tatoeba

我們需要多一點咖啡。

We need some more coffee.

Source: Tatoeba

我們所有的老師都很年輕並且喜愛教學。

All our teachers were young and loved teaching.

Source: Tatoeba

快點, 我們要離開了!

Hurry up, we are leaving!

Source: Tatoeba

我們面對面地坐下。

We sat down face to face.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆要我們留他獨自一人。

Tom asked us to leave him alone.

Source: Tatoeba

看來湯姆會按我們要求的去做。

It looks like Tom will do what we've asked him to do.

Source: Tatoeba

我們追著貓。

We ran after the cat.

Source: Tatoeba

在我們了解人生之前人生已經過了一半。

Life is half spent before we know what it is.

Source: Tatoeba

我們只需要再多一點時間。

What we need is a little more time.

Source: Tatoeba

我們在跟時間鬥爭。

We're fighting against time.

Source: Tatoeba

我想讓我們一起做。

I want us to do it together.

Source: Tatoeba

我們沒油了。

We've run out of gas.

We have run out of gas.

Source: Tatoeba

我們之中任何一個都能做到。

Any one of us could do it.

Source: Tatoeba

我們輪流駕駛。

We took turns with the driving.

Source: Tatoeba

我提議我們在那裏再待一天。

I suggested that we should stay there another day.

Source: Tatoeba

如果他不來了,我們不會去。

If he doesn't come, we won't go.

Source: Tatoeba

明天晚上我們有一個派對。

We have a party tomorrow evening.

Source: Tatoeba

發牌給我們。

Deal us the cards.

Source: Tatoeba

讓我們現在忘了它吧。

Let's forget it for now.

Source: Tatoeba

鮑伯來前我們不會開始。

We won't start till Bob comes.

Source: Tatoeba

我永遠不會忘記我們共同度過的時光。

I'll never forget the time we've spent together.

Source: Tatoeba

我們到的時候天已經黑了。

By the time we had arrived, it was already dark.

When we got there, it was already dark.

When we arrived, it was already dark.

Source: Tatoeba

我們到哪兒了?

Where've we got to?

Source: Tatoeba

我們有兩張空床。

We have space for two beds.

Source: Tatoeba

我知道湯姆不知道那件事是我們做的。

I knew Tom didn't know that we were the ones who had done that.

Source: Tatoeba

我們也喜歡這個。

We also like this.

Source: Tatoeba

我們早餐吃了三明治。

We ate sandwiches for breakfast.

Source: Tatoeba

我們來打開窗子吧。

Let's open the window.

Source: Tatoeba

你認為我們應該派人去請醫生來嗎?

Do you think we should send for the doctor?

Source: Tatoeba