1 matching entry and 159 matching sentences.

Sentences

兩個人之間,有時候需要一點情趣。

There must sometimes be some fun between two people.

Source: Tatoeba

我們取笑了他這一點。

We made fun of him about this.

Source: Tatoeba

我晚一點再打。

I will call back a bit later.

Source: Tatoeba

我從來沒有想到這一點。

I have never thought of that.

Source: Tatoeba

我上個星期忙得一點休息的時間也沒有。

I've been so busy this past week that I've hardly had time to relax.

Source: Tatoeba

我瘦了一點。

I've lost a little weight.

Source: Tatoeba

恐怕他要一點鐘以後才能來到。

I'm afraid he won't be here until 1:00.

Source: Tatoeba

告訴我們多一點。

Tell us more.

Source: Tatoeba

Tom,快一點。

Faster, Tom.

Source: Tatoeba

你可以把電視的音量調低一點嗎?

Would you please turn down the TV?

Source: Tatoeba

你要小心一點。

You need to be more careful.

Source: Tatoeba

下次請晚一點來。

Please arrive a bit later next time.

Source: Tatoeba

你對它一點也不懂。

You don't understand anything about it.

Source: Tatoeba

我一點錢都沒有。

I don't have any money.

I have no money at all.

Source: Tatoeba

我一點也不累。

I'm not a bit tired.

Source: Tatoeba

下次請晚一點到。

Please arrive a bit later next time.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆見到我一點也不驚訝。

Tom wasn't at all surprised to see me.

Source: Tatoeba

我可以吃一點嗎?

May I eat a little of it?

Source: Tatoeba

你能再給我一點咖啡嗎?

Can you give me a bit more coffee?

Source: Tatoeba

他要求我講慢一點。

He asked me to speak more slowly.

Source: Tatoeba

下一次我會早一點到。

Next time I'll come earlier.

Source: Tatoeba

對你的電腦吼一點幫助也沒有。

Shouting at your computer will not help.

Source: Tatoeba

請再給我一點咖啡。

More coffee, please.

Source: Tatoeba

懂一點西班牙語的話,你去墨西哥一定會玩得更愉快。

A little knowledge of Spanish will go a long way toward making your trip to Mexico enjoyable.

Source: Tatoeba

熱一點水。

Warm up some water.

Heat up some water.

Source: Tatoeba

這把刀一點也不快。

This knife is not at all sharp.

Source: Tatoeba

我買了乳酪和一點牛奶。

I bought cheese and a little milk.

Source: Tatoeba

我一點也不要香蕉。

I do not want any bananas at all.

Source: Tatoeba

他一點也不聰明。

He is by no means bright.

Source: Tatoeba