1 matching entry and 84 matching sentences.

Sentences

可能你们中的许多人在动物园都看过熊猫。

Maybe a few of you have seen pandas in the zoo.

Source: Tatoeba

抱歉,请允许我指出上文中的三个错误。

Excuse me; allow me to point out three errors in the above article.

Source: Tatoeba

你是委員會中的成員嗎?

Are you on the committee?

Source: Tatoeba

我们中的许多人多多少少都经历过这样的循环:面对着浏览器,习惯性地Ctrl-T打开一个新的标签页,敲下常去网址的首字母然后回车,只为了看看有没有啥新鲜事发生。

Most of us have, to some extent, experienced being caught in a cycle like this one: Facing the browser, you hit, like you always do, Ctrl-T to open a new tab, type in the first letter of the website you always visit, and hit "enter"... just to see if anything new has happened.

Source: Tatoeba

我上高中的时候学过法语。

I studied French when I was in high school.

Source: Tatoeba

酒是灌入瓶中的诗。

Wine is poetry in bottles.

Source: Tatoeba

我印象中的他是個可愛聰明的小男孩。

I remember him as a cute, bright little boy.

Source: Tatoeba

我们应该尽可能的帮忙提供食物给饥饿中的人们.

We should all help provide starving people with food.

Source: Tatoeba

她不知道怎麼面對婚姻中的不幸。

She doesn't know how to face the unhappiness in her marriage.

Source: Tatoeba

她放下手中的针线活,并站了起来。

She put aside the sewing and stood up.

Source: Tatoeba

生活中的烦恼在所难免。

The troubles of life are inevitable.

Source: Tatoeba

幾箇世紀以來,天文學家相信銀河構成了整個宇宙。哈勃第一箇證明了通過望遠鏡看到的天空中的模糊花斑是其他星系,而不是銀河系的遙遠部分。

For centuries, astronomers believed that the Milky Way made up the entire universe. Hubble was among the first to show that the fuzzy patches in the sky seen through telescopes were other galaxies, not distant parts of the Milky Way.

Source: Tatoeba

我们生活中的朋友有时会让我们觉得无聊,而我们书中的朋友永远不会这样。

Our real life friends may sometimes bore us, but the friends we find in books would never do that.

Source: Tatoeba

约阿夫行动是以色列独立战争中的一次作战行动。

Operation Yoav was a military operation carried out by Israel in its war for independence.

Source: Tatoeba

《WHAT THE CAR?》中的雷射奶牛又好笑又嚇人!

The laser cow in WHAT THE CAR? is both hilarious and terrifying!

Source: Tatoeba

他们中的任何一位我都不认识。

I don't know either of them.

Source: Tatoeba

洛克希德丑闻是席卷美国主要飞机制造行业的世界性贪污丑闻。1976年2月被公布于众的洛克希德丑闻主要涉及到客机交易中的贪污受贿行为。

The Lockheed scandal is a worldwide corruption scandal involving the major American plane manufacturer Lockheed. It came to light in February 1976 and revolved mainly around the acceptance of passenger plane contracts.

Source: Tatoeba

你要這些書中的任何一本嗎?

Do you want any of these books?

Source: Tatoeba

书页翻动之间,我们可以对书中的人物不予理会而不伤及他们的情感。

By turning the page, we can dismiss the characters in a book without fear of hurting their feelings.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆在 Tatoeba 上添加英俄短語手冊中的翻譯,來增加他的句子數。

Tom is filling his sentence counter on Tatoeba by adding translations from an English-Russian phrasebook.

Source: Tatoeba

学语言是人生中的一大乐事。

Language learning brings a lot of joy in our life.

Source: Tatoeba

你要這些花中的任何一朵嗎?

Do you want any of these flowers?

Source: Tatoeba

空气中的微粒可以引发癌症。

Tiny particles in the air can cause cancer.

Source: Tatoeba

比我想象中的更简单。

That was easier than I thought it would be.

Source: Tatoeba