1 matching entry and 30+ matching sentences.

Sentences

我認為大家都應該學另外一種語言。

I think everybody should learn another language.

I think that everyone should study a foreign language.

Source: Tatoeba

我是在北京學的中文。

It was in Beijing that I studied Chinese.

Source: Tatoeba

我上大學的時候,忘了帶隨身聽、相機,只不過是雞毛蒜皮的小事;可是到了這個年代,忘了帶智能手機,麻煩可就大了!

When I was in college, I could forget to bring my music player or my camera and still be ok. These days, if I forget my smartphone, I'm screwed!

Source: Tatoeba

你星期幾學漢語?

Which day do you learn Chinese?

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆也學法語。

Tom studies French as well.

Source: Tatoeba

為什麼要學法文?

Why learn French?

Source: Tatoeba

你在哪裡學網球?

Where did you learn to play tennis?

Source: Tatoeba

我知道為甚麼湯姆學法語。

I know why Tom is studying French.

Source: Tatoeba

學了很多東西,感覺很累。

I'm tired from having learned a lot.

Source: Tatoeba

2015 年 4 月 14 日,我步行前往列治文公共市場,先是爬上了外面的階梯。市場內部寬敞的中庭式建築,讓我感覺彷彿置身於叢林之中。我當時已經有點餓了,便小跑到小吃攤「瓦船長」那裡,點了一份麵和一杯熱茶。麵裡有魷魚、魚和豆腐。我吃著吃著,一位穿著紫色 T 恤的英俊原住民男子從我身邊走過。接著,一位身材魁梧、相貌英俊的猶太人也走了過來。幾分鐘後,我開始覺得口渴,於是在「QQ 珍珠奶茶與咖啡」買了一杯冰鎮薄荷珍珠綠茶。我坐在階梯旁慢慢品嚐。附近坐著一家三口吃東西,男人是黑人,女人是東亞人,小孩是混血兒。我喝珍珠奶茶上癮,於是在「花生家」又買了一杯。這次是冰鎮青蘋果珍珠綠茶,味道好極了。我搭扶梯下樓。去洗手間的路上,我注意到一個大水族箱,裡面養著大概是體型巨大的阿拉斯加紅帝王蟹,蟹腿上長滿了藤壺。不知怎的,牠們讓我想起了外星生物。在書店裡,我買了一本圖文並茂的綠色植物學書籍,上面用的是漢字。一個月前我把它放在一個箱子上,現在還在那裡。這本書 14 塊錢。我搭扶梯上樓。我對珍珠奶茶還是有癮,於是用剩下的零錢買了一杯冰荔枝珍珠綠茶。味道好極了,裡面甚至還有白色的荔枝果肉。

On the 14th of April of 2015, I walk to the Richmond Public Market, I first climbing the stairs outside. Inside, the wide atrium-like building is like a garden in a jungle surrounding, I imagine. Already quite hungry, I trot to Captain Wa, the food vendor, to get noodles with squid, fish, and tofu, as well as hot tea. As I eat, a handsome First Nations man in a purple T-shirt walks by. Then a handsome, stocky Jewish fellow walks by. A few minutes later, I begin to thirst, so I get a cold Mint Bubble Green Tea at the vendor QQ Bubble Tea and Coffee. I sit by the stairs to sip. A threesome family sits eating nearby, the man being black, the woman being Oriental, and the child being a hybrid. Addicted to Bubble Tea, I get another one, this time at Peanut's. It is a cold Green Apple Bubble Green Tea. It is delicious. I take the escalator down. On my way to the washroom, I notice a big aquarium full of probably giant red Alaskan king crabs with barnacles on their legs. They remind me of extraterrestrials, somehow. At the bookstore, I buy a heavily illustrated green botany book in sinograms. I left it on top of a box a month ago and it is still there. It is $14. I take the escalator up. Addicted to Bubble Tea, I spend my remaining coins on a cold Lychee Bubble Green Tea. It is delicious with even bits of white lychee flesh.

Source: Tatoeba

英文是要一步一步的學的。

English is something to be learned step by step.

Source: Tatoeba

你在那裡學中文嗎?

Do you study Mandarin there?

Source: Tatoeba

我弟弟在神戶上大學。

My brother goes to college in Kobe.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆在波士頓學新聞學。

Tom studies journalism in Boston.

Source: Tatoeba

我正在學日文。

I am studying Japanese.

Source: Tatoeba

約翰只上了一天的學,就和班上的同學都成了朋友。

It took John only one day to make friends with his classmates at the school.

Source: Tatoeba

我知道你在學校學法語。

I know that you are learning French at school.

Source: Tatoeba

我真的也很想學日語。

I really want to learn Japanese too.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆在學校學法語。

Tom is studying French at school.

Source: Tatoeba

明年四月你英文是不是會已經學了十年了?

By next April will you have studied English for ten years?

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆爲了上大學努力學習。

Tom studied hard so he could get into college.

Source: Tatoeba

我兄弟在東京上大學。

My brother goes to college in Tokyo.

Source: Tatoeba

你為什麼學廣東話?

Why are you learning Cantonese?

Source: Tatoeba

英文並不難學。

English is not hard to learn.

Source: Tatoeba

韓文不是很難學嗎?

Isn't learning Hangul difficult?

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆想學唱法語歌。

Tom wants to learn to sing in French.

Source: Tatoeba

你要是想學的話我可以教你下象棋。

If you like, I will teach you to play chess.

Source: Tatoeba

我決定不學法語。

I decided not to study French.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆已經花了很多時間學法文。

Tom has spent a lot of time studying French.

Source: Tatoeba

他在大學讀經濟學。

He studies economics at university.

Source: Tatoeba