2 matching entries and 30+ matching sentences.

Sentences

我沒想要打她。

I didn't mean to hit her.

Source: Tatoeba

沒人知道為什麼。

Nobody knows why.

Source: Tatoeba

沒人認為湯姆賽跑會贏。

No one thinks Tom will win the race.

Source: Tatoeba

他考試沒過,但他不是特別在意。

He didn't pass the exam, but it doesn't bother him.

Source: Tatoeba

我們沒出過問題。

We haven't had problems.

Source: Tatoeba

我沒多少空餘時間。

I don't have much free time.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆沒時間吃午飯。

Tom didn't have enough time to eat lunch.

Source: Tatoeba

我今晚沒地方睡覺。

I have no place to sleep tonight.

I've nowhere to sleep tonight.

Source: Tatoeba

沒人吃蛋糕。

No one ate the cake.

Source: Tatoeba

我沒想暗示那件事。

I didn't mean to imply that.

Source: Tatoeba

能再說一次嗎?我沒聽清楚你的名字。

I beg your pardon; I didn't quite catch your name.

Source: Tatoeba

你沒寫信給他嗎?

Didn't you write a letter to him?

Source: Tatoeba

我其實沒那麼說。

I actually didn't say that.

Source: Tatoeba

珍沒打網球,是嗎?

Jane didn't play tennis, did she?

Source: Tatoeba

我們沒麵包了。

We don't have any more bread.

We don't have any bread left.

Source: Tatoeba

他沒給她開門。

He didn't open the door for her.

Source: Tatoeba

現在樓裡沒人。

There's nobody in the building now.

Source: Tatoeba

我喝的汽水缺貨了,我去的幾家店都沒貨了。

There's a shortage of the soda I drink. None of the stores I've gone to have any.

Source: Tatoeba

她沒想殺他的。

She didn't mean to kill him.

Source: Tatoeba

那個沒禮貌的人给我留下了很壞的印象。

That rude man gave me a bad impression.

Source: Tatoeba

我沒去過紐西蘭。

I have not been to New Zealand.

Source: Tatoeba

我今年沒做多少事。

I haven't done very much this year.

Source: Tatoeba

Jane 又胖、又沒禮貌、又煙不離手,可是 Ken 卻覺得她可愛、動人,所謂「愛情是盲目的」,大概就是這個意思了吧。

Jane is fat and rude, and smokes too much. However, Ken thinks she's lovely and charming. That's why they say love is blind.

Source: Tatoeba

沒人在強迫你這麼做。

No one is forcing you to do this.

Source: Tatoeba

你早上沒洗臉啊?

Didn't you wash your face this morning?

Source: Tatoeba

我沒想傷害她。

I didn't mean to hurt her.

I didn't mean to hurt him.

Source: Tatoeba

我最近沒甚麼時間看書。

I've got little time for reading these days.

Source: Tatoeba

我沒聽清楚你的名字。

I didn't get your name.

Source: Tatoeba

你沒鎖好車子嗎?

Didn't you lock up your car?

Source: Tatoeba

沒人會記住他的。

No one would remember him.

Source: Tatoeba