1 matching entry and 116 matching sentences.

Sentences

她現在忙,沒有辦法跟您說話。

She's busy now and can't speak to you.

She's busy now and can't talk with you.

Source: Tatoeba

雖然猩猩不懂得開口說話,但牠們能用其他方式和人類溝通。

Gorillas cannot use their lips and tongues to speak, but they can communicate with people in other ways.

Source: Tatoeba

我不太想說話。

I don't feel much like talking.

Source: Tatoeba

在你意識到你的錯誤前,我都不會和你說話。

I won't talk to you until you've realized your mistake.

Source: Tatoeba

她說話的聲音真好聽。

Her voice sounds really good.

Source: Tatoeba

我聽湯姆說話聽得煩。

I'm tired of listening to Tom.

Source: Tatoeba

瑪麗幾乎不再跟她老公說話。

Mary hardly ever talks to her husband anymore.

Source: Tatoeba

他說話夾雜著台灣口音。

He spoke with a Taiwanese accent mixed in.

Source: Tatoeba

鸚鵡懂得模仿人類說話。

Parrots imitate human speech.

Source: Tatoeba

他說話的語氣好像是在害怕什麼。

He speaks as though he were afraid of something.

Source: Tatoeba

她不想跟任何人說話。

She didn't want to speak to anyone.

Source: Tatoeba

對聰明人說話,一語即足。

A word is enough to a wise man.

Source: Tatoeba

我可以和佐藤先生說話嗎?

May I speak to Mr. Sato?

Source: Tatoeba

他們有思考和說話的能力。

They can think and speak.

Source: Tatoeba

請說話大聲一點。

Please speak in a louder voice.

Source: Tatoeba

只有少數的人能夠理解他的說話。

Only a few understood what he said.

Source: Tatoeba

現在是 2025 年 8 月 3 日,露露島。晚餐後,陽光下嫩綠的無花果,昨天醃製的甜醋,還有重新加熱的阿爾弗雷多義麵,我坐在陽台上,望著那棵針葉樹。樓下靜謐無聲,街道空無一車,一片悠閒。我的冰鎮青檸水在陽光下閃閃發光。最近,我常和那位法丹混血的 UFO 研究專家麥可聊天。我們談論內心深處的事情:智慧型裝置的迷醉,以及思維的衰退。他說,咖啡館已經不再是咖啡館了。人們忘記如何觀察、如何駐足停留。我跟他講起在日本的亞瑟,他會像僧侶凝視虛空一樣,對著空白的牆壁發呆。最近,我讓機器像詩人一樣說話,它們真的做到了。它們模仿伊莉莎白時代的詩歌,以及塔加洛語民謠中那古老而憂傷的韻律。我沿著通往蒂姆霍頓咖啡店的小路採摘黑莓。我像個孩子似的喊道:「莫拉!」我的朋友莫拉,她血液裡流著安地斯山脈的薄霧,她會笑的。今天,我買了黃檸檬。我本來想買青檸,但黃檸檬也可以。/ 黑莓的清晨 / 指尖殘留無花果的痕跡 / 街道依然沉睡

It's Lulu Island, 3 August 2025. After supper—green figs tender with sunlight, sweet vinegar from yesterday’s pickled jar, and reheated Alfredo—I sat on the balcony and watched the conifer. Stillness below, a street without cars, without haste. My lime water, iced, caught the light. Michael, the Franco-Danish ufologist, has been in my conversations lately. We speak of inner things: the trance of smart devices, the mind’s eye dwindling. He says cafés aren’t cafés anymore. People forget how to look, how to linger. I tell him of Arthur in Japan—how he'd stare into blank walls like a monk gazing at emptiness. Lately I ask machines to speak like poets, and they do. They mimic Elizabethan verses and the old wistful lilt of Tagalog ballads. I pick blackberries along the path to Tim Hortons. "¡Moras!" I shout like a child. My friend Mora, whose blood flows with Andes mist, would smile. Today, I bought lemons. I meant limes, but lemons are all right. / blackberry morning— / a fig's ghost on my fingers / and the street still sleeps

Source: Tatoeba

人們都愛說話。

People all love talking.

Source: Tatoeba

跟他說話沒用。

It is no use talking with him.

Source: Tatoeba

你跟誰說話呢?

Who were you talking to?

Source: Tatoeba

貝絲很喜歡在別人說話的時候插嘴。

Beth has a strong habit of interrupting people while they are talking.

Source: Tatoeba

我可以和麥克說話嗎,謝謝。

May I speak to Mike, please?

Source: Tatoeba

剛才和你說話的人是誰?

Who is the man that you were talking with?

Source: Tatoeba

那個正在跟吉姆說話的女孩是瑪麗。

The girl talking with Jim is Mary.

Source: Tatoeba

新聞快報:數百多年前的人的說話方式和我們是不同的。

Newsflash: People a couple of hundred years ago didn't speak the same as we do.

Source: Tatoeba

你不應該在他溫習的時候和他說話。

You are not to speak to him while he is studying.

Source: Tatoeba

他說話從來不理別人的感受。

He says what he thinks regardless of other people's feelings.

Source: Tatoeba

我就想跟湯姆說話。

All I really want to do is talk to Tom.

Source: Tatoeba

你為什麼都不說話?

How come you didn't say anything?

Source: Tatoeba

她一旦開始說話,就很難讓她停下來。

Once she starts talking, its hard to stop her.

Source: Tatoeba