1 matching entry and 205 matching sentences.

Sentences

你必須吃什麼?

What did you have to eat?

Source: Tatoeba

他必須離開村莊。

He had to leave the village.

Source: Tatoeba

他必須修理這個時鐘。

He has to repair the clock.

Source: Tatoeba

父親缺錢,所以他必須去借點錢。

Father ran short of money and had to borrow some.

Source: Tatoeba

我必須先完成這個工作。

I must finish this work first.

Source: Tatoeba

我們必須拔除雜草。

We have to pull the weeds.

Source: Tatoeba

我必須和他談談新計劃。

I have to talk with him about the new plan.

Source: Tatoeba

這封信必須用英文寫嗎?

Does this letter have to be written in English?

Source: Tatoeba

關於這件事,我必須負上責任。

In relation to this, I am to blame.

Source: Tatoeba

你在這裡必須說英語。

You have to speak English here.

Source: Tatoeba

她必須照顧她的母親。

She has to look after her mother.

Source: Tatoeba

教師必須了解孩子。

Teachers must understand children.

Source: Tatoeba

如果你做了愚蠢的事,你就必須無怨尤接受痛苦懲罰。

If you do silly things, you must accept the consequences without complaining.

Source: Tatoeba

那是我必須做的。

That's what I have to do.

Source: Tatoeba

你必須更努力學習日語。

You have to study Japanese harder.

Source: Tatoeba

我必須去見湯姆。

I have to go meet with Tom.

Source: Tatoeba

你必須醒醒。

You've got to wake up.

Source: Tatoeba

我必須吃這個藥嗎?

Do I have to take this medicine?

Source: Tatoeba

我們必須做點甚麼。

We must do something.

Source: Tatoeba

我必須把我的電腦拿去給人家修理。

I have to get my computer repaired.

Source: Tatoeba

你必須有耐心。

You have to be patient.

Source: Tatoeba

當爸爸的必須至少會煮蛋。

Daddy must be able to cook at least one egg!

Source: Tatoeba

他們必須聯合起來。

They must unite.

Source: Tatoeba

必須為最壞的情況作好準備。

It is necessary to prepare for the worst.

Source: Tatoeba

我們必須加強經濟實力。

We must strengthen our economy.

Source: Tatoeba

瑪麗必須去上學。

Mary had to go to school.

Source: Tatoeba

英國必須改善它在鐵路網的問題。

The UK must improve the problems with its rail network.

Source: Tatoeba

這是所有他必須做的事。

This is all he has to do.

Source: Tatoeba

所有的成員都必須參加。

Every member must attend.

Source: Tatoeba

我下週必須請假。

I have to be absent from school next week.

Source: Tatoeba