2 matching entries and 30+ matching sentences.

Sentences

請回答我。

Please answer me.

Source: Tatoeba

請給我你的意見。

Give me your opinion, please.

Source: Tatoeba

請你寫下來好嗎?

Could you write it down, please?

Source: Tatoeba

請發一下牌。

Please deal the cards.

Source: Tatoeba

我說話的時候請你不要插嘴。

Please don't interrupt me while I'm talking.

Source: Tatoeba

請澆花。

Please water the flowers.

Source: Tatoeba

請慢慢說。

Please speak slowly.

Source: Tatoeba

請登入。

Sign in.

Source: Tatoeba

請告訴我。

Please tell me.

Source: Tatoeba

請告訴我應該做什麼。

Please tell me what I should do.

Source: Tatoeba

我叫你的名字的時候,請你把手舉起來。

Raise your hand when I call your name.

Source: Tatoeba

請你出示你的機票和護照。

Please show your flight ticket and passport.

Source: Tatoeba

如果我錯了,請你指正。

Correct me if I am wrong.

Correct me if I am mistaken.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Source: Tatoeba

請您看路。

Please watch the road.

Source: Tatoeba

麥克說:「好的,請給我一杯柳橙汁。」

"Yes, orange juice please," Mike said.

Source: Tatoeba

請把帳單給我好嗎?

May I have the check, please?

Could I have the bill, please?

Source: Tatoeba

請稍後再嘗試。

Please try again later.

Source: Tatoeba

請在這張表格上填上你的姓名和住址。

Please fill in your name and address on this form.

Source: Tatoeba

請左轉。

Please turn to the left.

Source: Tatoeba

請在下箇星期日休息。

Please take next Sunday off.

Source: Tatoeba

能請你離開嗎?

Can you just please go?

Source: Tatoeba

請稍等。

Wait a moment.

Source: Tatoeba

請開車開慢一點。

Please drive the car more slowly.

Source: Tatoeba

能否請你說慢一點?

Could you please speak a little bit more slowly?

Source: Tatoeba

請讀第五章。

Read chapter five.

Source: Tatoeba

請給我一杯水。

I'd like a glass of water, please.

Source: Tatoeba

請把它放在桌上。

Put it on the table, please.

Source: Tatoeba

請原諒我遲到。

Please forgive me for being late.

Source: Tatoeba

請你告訴我機場怎麼去。

Please tell me how to get to the airport.

Source: Tatoeba

麻煩請給我看一下你的回程票。

Could you show me your return ticket?

Source: Tatoeba