1 matching entry and 159 matching sentences.

Sentences

他一點禮貌也沒有。

He has no manners at all.

Source: Tatoeba

我一直都比較喜歡神秘一點的人物。

I always liked mysterious characters more.

Source: Tatoeba

我一點也不懂德語。

I don't understand German at all.

Source: Tatoeba

如果您移過去一點, 每個人就可以有空間了。

If you would move over, there would be room for everyone.

Source: Tatoeba

我們做多一點。

Let's make some more.

Source: Tatoeba

你錯過了一點。

You've missed a bit.

Source: Tatoeba

我希望你留在這兒久一點。

I want you to stay here longer.

Source: Tatoeba

我同意你這一點。

I agree with you on this point.

Source: Tatoeba

我必須再努力一點。

I have to work at it a little harder.

Source: Tatoeba

我盡可能地跑快一點。

I ran as fast as possible.

Source: Tatoeba

若她的姿態能再低一點就更完美了。

If her nose were a little shorter, she would be quite pretty.

Source: Tatoeba

表現得體一點。

Start behaving appropriately.

Source: Tatoeba

請給我看看便宜一點的。

Show me a cheaper one, please.

Source: Tatoeba

我一點也不懂這個。

I can't understand this at all.

Source: Tatoeba

沒有一個人能做到這一點。

No one man could do it.

Source: Tatoeba

我要你離我遠一點

I want you to get off my back.

Source: Tatoeba

你不能待久一點嗎?

Can't you stay a little longer?

Source: Tatoeba

"那個人在說什麼?" "他一點也無法用俄語溝通,所以我用俄語責備他。"

"What was that person saying?" "He couldn't communicate in Russian at all so I told him off in Russian."

Source: Tatoeba

他比平常早一點到達。

He arrived earlier than usual.

Source: Tatoeba

托馬斯,努力一點!

Thomas, make some effort!

Source: Tatoeba

我父親一點也不懂藝術。

My father is far from artistic.

Source: Tatoeba

請問你可以說慢一點嗎?

Could you speak more slowly, please?

Source: Tatoeba

但願我年輕一點。

I wish I were younger.

Source: Tatoeba

把收音機開大聲一點。

Turn the radio up a little.

Source: Tatoeba

我的駕駛導師說我應該耐心一點。

My driving instructor says I should be more patient.

Source: Tatoeba

我一點也不想思考原因。

I don't even want to think about why.

Source: Tatoeba

你可以轉小聲一點嗎?

Could you turn it down?

Source: Tatoeba

哥哥和弟弟的樣子一點也不像。

The two brothers are quite unlike in their appearance.

Source: Tatoeba

彼得一點也不像他父親。

Peter isn't anything like his father.

Source: Tatoeba

「我們有打攪你嗎?」「一點都沒有。來坐下。」

"Are we disturbing you?" "No, not at all! Come and sit down."

Source: Tatoeba