2 matching entries and 30+ matching sentences.

Sentences

除了這個之外我會給你任何東西。

I'll give you anything but this.

Source: Tatoeba

您好,很抱歉給您帶來麻煩。

Hello, sorry for any trouble.

Source: Tatoeba

我去歐洲旅行的時候,在火車上給人偷了東西。

While traveling in Europe, I was pickpocketed on a train.

Source: Tatoeba

他給了我們信號讓我們開始。

He gave us the signal to begin.

Source: Tatoeba

請勿給野生動物餵食。

Please don't feed the wild animals.

Source: Tatoeba

我老婆想讓我把那頂頂好的老帽子給扔掉。

My wife wants me to do away with this nice old hat.

Source: Tatoeba

她給了我幾本書。

She gave me several books.

Source: Tatoeba

我過幾天會給你打電話。

I'll phone you in a couple of days.

I'll ring you in a couple of days.

Source: Tatoeba

雅尼買了些零食給我們。

Yanni got us some snacks.

Source: Tatoeba

給我一個枕頭和毛毯好嗎?

Could I have a pillow and blanket?

Source: Tatoeba

我可以帶喝的東西給你嗎?

Can I get you something to drink?

Source: Tatoeba

我們要給孩子起個名字。

We have to pick a name for the child.

Source: Tatoeba

他的父親把一生奉獻給了科學。

His father dedicated his life to science.

Source: Tatoeba

我會給你一本書。

I'll give you a book.

Source: Tatoeba

我明天可以打電話給你嗎?

May I call you tomorrow?

Source: Tatoeba

你的二十塊在哪裡? 我給你五塊錢找到它。

Where is your twenty? I'll give you five bucks for it.

Source: Tatoeba

人群把傷者團團圍住,但醫生來到現場時都讓了路給他。

The people crowded round the injured man, but they made way for the doctor when he reached the scene of the accident.

Source: Tatoeba

他把座位讓給了一個老婆婆。

He offered his seat to an old woman.

Source: Tatoeba

你沒寫信給他嗎?

Didn't you write a letter to him?

Source: Tatoeba

你可以稍後回電給我嗎?

Could you call me back a bit later?

Source: Tatoeba

我會給你所有必要的信息。

I'll provide you with all the necessary information.

Source: Tatoeba

我得先等湯姆把他欠我的錢給還了,才能把欠你的還給你。

I had to wait for Tom to pay me the money he owed me before I could pay you back.

Source: Tatoeba

我想給她一個驚喜。

I wanted to surprise her.

Source: Tatoeba

我買了一張專輯給約翰。

I bought John an album.

Source: Tatoeba

所以我給你打了電話。

That's why I called you.

Source: Tatoeba

他派給我了兩名弓箭手。

He assigned two archers to me.

Source: Tatoeba

丹給了琳達一把刀,讓她自衛。

Dan gave Linda a knife to protect herself.

Source: Tatoeba

需要我的時候就打給我吧。

Please call me up if you want me.

Source: Tatoeba

我們親愛的父親每週都會給我們閱讀散文,好讓我們認識到世界的美好之處。

Our beloved father would read us some prose every week to better our understanding of the world's beauty.

Source: Tatoeba

他給了她一張紙。

He gave her a piece of paper.

Source: Tatoeba