2 matching entries and 30+ matching sentences.

Sentences

他們請凱特幫忙照看他們的孩子。

They asked Kate to babysit their child.

Source: Tatoeba

如果我忘記了請提醒我。

In case I forget, please remind me.

Source: Tatoeba

請把他確實的地址告訴我。

Tell me exactly where he lives.

Source: Tatoeba

請在綫稍候。

Please hold the line a moment.

Source: Tatoeba

快點。請幫幫我。

Hurry. Please lend me a hand.

Source: Tatoeba

請您在這本書上簽名好嗎?

Would you please autograph this book?

Source: Tatoeba

請在明天六點叫我起來。

Please wake me up at six tomorrow.

Source: Tatoeba

請來兩片比薩。

Two slices of pizza please.

Source: Tatoeba

請原諒我的魯莽。

Please excuse me for being rude.

Source: Tatoeba

請明天前還書。

Please return the book by tomorrow.

Source: Tatoeba

請保持大家的課室整潔。

Please keep the classroom tidy.

Source: Tatoeba

請買條牙膏吧。

Please buy a tube of toothpaste.

Source: Tatoeba

請讓我為你拍照。

Please let me take your picture.

Source: Tatoeba

請把門鎖上。

Please lock the door.

Source: Tatoeba

請給我你的永久地址。

Please give me your permanent address.

Source: Tatoeba

請小心駕駛。

Please drive carefully.

Source: Tatoeba

請你八點叫我起床。

Get me up at eight.

Source: Tatoeba

請不要這樣打斷我說話。

Please don't cut me off like that.

Source: Tatoeba

我會請你吃壽司。

I'll treat you to sushi.

Source: Tatoeba

如果你有時間的話,請過來一趟。

Please come over if you have time.

Source: Tatoeba

請你把收音機關小聲一點好嗎?

Will you please turn down the radio?

Source: Tatoeba

請把這個桶子裝滿水。

Please fill this bucket with water.

Source: Tatoeba

我可以請你幫個忙嗎?

Can I ask you a favour?

Source: Tatoeba

請打開收音機。

Please turn on the radio.

Source: Tatoeba

我請她等一會兒。

I asked her to wait a moment.

Source: Tatoeba

我想請你把這本書翻譯成英文。

I'd like you to translate this book into English.

Source: Tatoeba

請把您的照片發給我。

Please send me your picture.

Please send me your photo.

Source: Tatoeba

你認為我們應該派人去請醫生來嗎?

Do you think we should send for the doctor?

Source: Tatoeba

請立刻回來。

Please come back at once.

Source: Tatoeba

請告訴我你的名字。

Please tell me your name.

Source: Tatoeba