1 matching entry and 1911 matching sentences.

Sentences

如果我們應該少聽多說話, 那麼我們應該得到兩個嘴巴一隻耳朵才是。

If we were supposed to talk more than listen, we would have been given two mouths and one ear.

Source: Tatoeba

晚飯大概已經準備好了,我們還是快點回家吧。

Dinner is probably ready, so we had better hurry home.

Source: Tatoeba

我們用少的預算旅行。

We are traveling on a tight budget.

Source: Tatoeba

我們去了一趟俄羅斯。

We went to Russia.

Source: Tatoeba

我們看了一部好電影。

We have seen a good movie.

Source: Tatoeba

對肯來說,他不同意我們,是件奇怪的事。

It is strange for Ken not to agree with us.

Source: Tatoeba

我們接受所有主要的信用卡。

We accept all major credit cards.

Source: Tatoeba

突然,敵人的炸彈像雨點一樣落向我們。

All of a sudden, the enemy bombs came down on us like rain.

Source: Tatoeba

現在我們有藍莓、黑莓、櫻桃、草莓、桃子和油桃。

Right now, we have blueberries, blackberries, cherries, strawberries, peaches and nectarines.

Source: Tatoeba

我們做我們想做的。

We do what we want to do.

Source: Tatoeba

我覺得我們團隊會繼續變好。

I think our team is going to continue to get better.

I think that our team is going to continue to get better.

Source: Tatoeba

我們一塊兒吃的。

We ate together.

Source: Tatoeba

我們只想贏。

We just wanted to win.

Source: Tatoeba

我們吃完早餐就出發吧。

We shall start after breakfast.

Source: Tatoeba

Eric在我們的足球隊上。

Eric is on our soccer team.

Source: Tatoeba

跟我男友肛交後,我們一般需要把自己洗乾淨。

After having anal sex with my boyfriend, we usually need to have a good wash.

Source: Tatoeba

我們誤以為他是美國人。

We mistook him for an American.

Source: Tatoeba

我們學校女孩比男孩多。

There are more girls than boys in our school.

Source: Tatoeba

我們都被他的笑話逗得很開心。

We were all greatly amused by his jokes.

Source: Tatoeba

她叫我們不要製造噪音。

She told us not to make a noise.

Source: Tatoeba

難怪我們會把蝙蝠和黑暗的地方聯想在一起了。

No wonder we associate bats with dark places.

Source: Tatoeba

我們應該向前人學習。

We should learn from those who have gone before us.

Source: Tatoeba

我們的工作應該要加快。

We should work faster.

Source: Tatoeba

我們的腦袋都不及他的肩膀吧,他的身高肯定不矮於六呎半。

I don't think any of our heads would have come up to his shoulder, and I am sure that he could not have measured less than six and a half feet.

Source: Tatoeba

我們會把一部分籌得的款項用來幫助殘疾兒童。

A portion of the proceeds will go to benefit children with disabilities.

Source: Tatoeba

請加入我們。

Please join us.

Source: Tatoeba

最後我們達成了協議。

In the end, we reached a compromise.

Source: Tatoeba

我們都想知道她為什麼甩了這麼好的一個男人。

We all wondered why she had dumped such a nice man.

Source: Tatoeba

我們三個一隊。

The three of us are on one team.

Source: Tatoeba

我們這樣待他,好像不是太好。

It would be unfair if we treated him so badly.

Source: Tatoeba