1 matching entry and 1911 matching sentences.

Sentences

我們一個月開會一次。

We hold a meeting once a month.

Source: Tatoeba

我們要問問湯姆,看看他怎麼想。

We'll ask Tom and see what he thinks.

Source: Tatoeba

他一來我們就開始比賽。

We will begin the match when he comes.

Source: Tatoeba

我們可以考慮。

We can consider that.

Source: Tatoeba

她每兩天探訪我們。

She visits us every other day.

Source: Tatoeba

在這裏我們整年都能享受到滑雪的樂趣。

We can enjoy skiing here all the year round.

Source: Tatoeba

我們要連勝七局,才能在這場錦標賽中奪得冠軍。

We have to win seven times in a row to win this tournament.

Source: Tatoeba

我們做多一點。

Let's make some more.

Source: Tatoeba

我們在外面可以有一張桌子嗎?

Could we have a table outside?

Source: Tatoeba

我們是大人,不是小孩兒。

We're men, not boys.

Source: Tatoeba

他在那個事件期間支持我們。

He backed us up during that incident.

Source: Tatoeba

他想和我們一起去看電影。

He wants to come along with us to the movie.

Source: Tatoeba

我們又遇上問題了。

We've got another problem.

Source: Tatoeba

我們所有的人都去劇院看戲。

All of us went to the theater to see a play.

Source: Tatoeba

讓我們校對一下錶吧。

Let's synchronize our watches.

Source: Tatoeba

我們想你。

We missed you.

Source: Tatoeba

有人告訴過我,我們每抽一根煙,壽命就會縮短七分鐘。

Someone told me that every cigarette you smoke takes seven minutes away from your life.

Source: Tatoeba

我們有很多事要做。

We have lots of catching up to do.

Source: Tatoeba

我們去年冬天在倫敦。

We were in London last winter.

Source: Tatoeba

敵人在夜間攻擊了我們。

The enemy attacked us at night.

Source: Tatoeba

他們要我們整夜工作。

They made us work all night.

Source: Tatoeba

我們住在美國。

We live in the United States.

Source: Tatoeba

我們的學校被燒成了灰燼。

Our school was reduced to ashes.

Source: Tatoeba

我們不想給人看見,所以就從後門走了進去。

We came in through the back door lest someone should see us.

Source: Tatoeba

我們已經到了。

We've arrived.

Source: Tatoeba

我們要做些決定。

We have some decisions to make.

Source: Tatoeba

即使我們第一次不夠幸運, 我們可以就一直做愛直到我懷孕。

Even if we don't get lucky on the first try we can just keep fucking till I get pregnant.

Source: Tatoeba

我們都知道我為甚麼在這裡。

We both know why I'm here.

Source: Tatoeba

讓我們去野餐。

Let's go to the picnic.

Source: Tatoeba

他打斷了我們的談話。

He broke in on our conversation.

Source: Tatoeba