2 matching entries and 812 matching sentences.

Sentences

你做了一個明智的選擇。

You made a wise choice.

Source: Tatoeba

我叔叔給了我一個照相機。

My uncle gave me a camera.

Source: Tatoeba

有一個穿過樹林的小路。

There is a path through the wood.

Source: Tatoeba

就在去年我們有了一個孩子。

We had a kid just last year.

Source: Tatoeba

齊裡看到橡樹上有一個很大的爪痕。

Ziri saw a large claw mark on the oak tree.

Source: Tatoeba

我在一個樂團裡演奏。

I play in a band.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆吃了一個素食漢堡。

Tom ate a veggie burger.

Source: Tatoeba

我有一個住在倫敦的朋友。

I have a friend living in London.

Source: Tatoeba

必須判斷一個行為是否符合道德標準。

It needs to be judged on whether it meets the ethical standards.

Source: Tatoeba

這是一個圖書館。

This is a library.

Source: Tatoeba

我有一個朋友, 他的父親是老師。

I have a friend whose father is a teacher.

Source: Tatoeba

我等他等了一個多小時。

I waited for him for more than an hour.

Source: Tatoeba

我找到一個裝有幾枚古錢幣的鍋子。

I found a pot in which there were several old coins.

Source: Tatoeba

每一次轉會談判都是對眼光與耐性的考驗,每一個比賽日都充滿未知的挑戰與壓力。

Every transfer window is a test of judgment and patience, and every match brings its own surprises and tension.

Source: Tatoeba

暴風雨發展成了一個颱風。

The storm developed into a typhoon.

Source: Tatoeba

他住在一個舒適的小房子裡。

He lives in a cozy little house.

Source: Tatoeba

珍是一個有話直說的人。

Jane calls a spade a spade.

Source: Tatoeba

他們正在挖一個洞。

They're digging a hole.

Source: Tatoeba

他正吃著一個蘋果。

He's eating an apple.

Source: Tatoeba

我用絲帶在頭上紮了一個馬尾辮。

I used a ribbon to tie my hair into a ponytail.

Source: Tatoeba

波多黎各不是一個主權國家。

Puerto Rico is not a sovereign state.

Source: Tatoeba

洛杉磯是我想去的其中一個地方。

Los Angeles is one of the places that I'd like to visit.

Source: Tatoeba

他是我的一個鄰居。

He is one of my neighbors.

Source: Tatoeba

這份工作絕對沒有可能在一個月之內完成。

It is utterly impossible to finish the work within a month.

Source: Tatoeba

他在一個小村莊裡長大。

He grew up in a little village.

Source: Tatoeba

每一個孩子都應該享有平等的學習機會。

It is essential that every child have the same educational opportunities.

Source: Tatoeba

大學時期,買零食很便宜。我常常會吃個咖哩牛肉包子或一個大肉桂捲,再喝杯茶。

During my university days, it was cheap then to buy a snack. I would munch on a curried beef bun or a big cinnamon roll and drink a cup of tea.

Source: Tatoeba

我們得在下一個路口右拐。

We need to go right at the next junction.

We need to go right at the next turn.

We need to take the next right.

We need to turn right at the next junction.

Source: Tatoeba

他要養活一個大家庭。

He had a large family to support.

Source: Tatoeba

我是唯一一個認識他們的人。

I'm the only one who knows them.

Source: Tatoeba