1 matching entry and 247 matching sentences.

Sentences

那份工作挺有趣味,而且薪金也不錯。

The job is interesting, and then again, the pay is good.

Source: Tatoeba

小貓一動也不動。

The cat didn't move a muscle.

Source: Tatoeba

三个不同的出生日期谁也不可能有。

No one can have three different birth dates.

Source: Tatoeba

那也不能全怪你,刚才我一直在听歌,也没注意。

You're not entirely to blame; just then I was listening to music all along, and wasn't paying attention.

Source: Tatoeba

請不要回覆這封詐騙電郵,當然也不要點擊電郵裏的超連結。

Please do not answer this fraudulent e-mail and certainly do not click on the links in the e-mail.

Source: Tatoeba

我雖然行過死蔭的幽谷,也不怕遭害,因為你與我同在;你的杖,你的竿,都讓我安心。

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Source: Tatoeba

我一点英语也不懂。

I don't understand English at all.

Source: Tatoeba

我不认识她,也不想认识。

I don't know her, nor do I want to.

Source: Tatoeba

他常常坐着晒太阳,什么也不做。

He would sit in the sun doing nothing.

Source: Tatoeba

如果我現在不做,就永遠也不會做。

If I don't do it now, I never will.

Source: Tatoeba

要是你不去滑雪我也不去。

If you don't go skiing, I won't, either.

Source: Tatoeba

你应该宁可用词汇来造句,也不要试着死记硬背。

You should use words to make sentences, rather than try to learn them with rote memorisation.

Source: Tatoeba

汤姆和他的父亲长得一点也不像。

Tom doesn't look like his father at all.

Source: Tatoeba

谁也不想谈论这事。

No one wanted to talk about it.

Source: Tatoeba

“你累嗎?” “不,一點兒也不。”

"Are you tired?" "No, not at all."

Source: Tatoeba

我寧願走路,也不要待在公車上。

I'd rather walk than stay on the bus.

Source: Tatoeba

那時她甚麼也不敢說。

She didn't dare to say anything at that time.

Source: Tatoeba

他不會說英語也不會說法語。

He cannot speak English, neither can he speak French.

Source: Tatoeba

他的兒子連自己的名字也不會寫。

His son cannot so much as write his own name.

Source: Tatoeba

無論發生甚麼事,我也不會離開你。

Come what may, I will never leave you.

Source: Tatoeba

这房子在附近,两室一厅,装修也不错,一个月1500。

This house is nearby, it has two bedrooms and a living room, and the decoration isn't bad; it's 1500 a month.

Source: Tatoeba

我也不知道为什么聚会会延期。

I don't know why the meeting was postponed, either.

Source: Tatoeba

汤姆和玛丽说他们不想看见任何人也不想和任何人说话。

Tom and Mary said that they didn't want to see or speak to anyone.

Source: Tatoeba

太可惜了,你一点也不懂它的精髓。

It's really unfortunate. You don't understand at all its essence.

Source: Tatoeba

汤姆对玛丽一点也不感兴趣。

Tom isn't interested in Mary at all.

Source: Tatoeba

我們不喜歡我們的鄰居,而他們也不喜歡我們。

We don't like our neighbors, and they don't like us, either.

Source: Tatoeba

我除了聽從他之外什麼也不能做。

I can't do anything but obey him.

Source: Tatoeba

那个孩子被吓得一动也不能动。

The child was paralyzed with fear.

Source: Tatoeba

我一点咖啡也不喝。

I don't drink coffee at all.

Source: Tatoeba

汤姆真的不会读也不会写吗?

Is it true that Tom can't read or write?

Is it true Tom can't read or write?

Source: Tatoeba