1 matching entry and 243 matching sentences.

Sentences

你能回答這條問題嗎?

Can you answer this question?

Source: Tatoeba

我們明天討論這個問題。

We're going to discuss the problem tomorrow.

Source: Tatoeba

那是一個很難回答的問題。

That's a hard question to answer.

Source: Tatoeba

不要逃避,我要你回答我的問題。

Don't dodge the issue, I want you to answer my question.

Source: Tatoeba

告訴我你是如果解決這些問題的?

Tell me how you got over such troubles?

Source: Tatoeba

在不久的將來這些問題都會迎刃而解。

These problems will be solved in the near future.

Source: Tatoeba

你不記得問題嗎?

Don't you remember the question?

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆問了幾個問題。

Tom asked a few questions.

Source: Tatoeba

我們在世界人口問題上爭辯了一番。

We debated on the question of world population.

Source: Tatoeba

用英語回答下列問題。

Answer the following questions in English.

Source: Tatoeba

您購買另一台電腦的計劃完全不會有問題。

Your plan to purchase another PC will not be a problem at all.

Source: Tatoeba

她對於這個問題有很激進的意見。

She has a very radical opinion about the problem.

Source: Tatoeba

你對這個問題有甚麼感受?

How do you feel about the issue?

Source: Tatoeba

當你提出一個問題,你期望得到答案。

When you pose a question, you expect an answer.

Source: Tatoeba

這樣的行為導致問題。

Such behavior gives rise to problems.

Source: Tatoeba

主要問題是什麼時候開始。

When to start is the main problem.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆有呼吸問題。

Tom has breathing problems.

Source: Tatoeba

這個問題暫時放在一邊。

That problem has been shelved for the time being.

Source: Tatoeba

我想問你關於湯姆的問題。

I want to ask you some questions about Tom.

Source: Tatoeba

你還有別的問題嗎?

Do you have any further questions?

Source: Tatoeba

你看,這是我的問題。

Look, it's my problem.

Source: Tatoeba

我需要回答所有問題嗎?

Do I have to answer all of the questions?

Must I answer all the questions?

Source: Tatoeba

我能回答所有的問題。

I could answer all the questions.

Source: Tatoeba

我可以問一些問題嗎?

May I ask some questions?

Source: Tatoeba

我們有很多問題要處理。

We have a lot of problems to deal with.

Source: Tatoeba

他們正在討論這個問題。

They are discussing the problem.

Source: Tatoeba

我們能否指出一種語言誕生的確切日期?你或許會這樣說:「真是個奇怪的問題!」然而,這樣的日期確實存在:7 月 26 日,世界語日。1887 年的這一天,路德維克萊澤柴門霍夫在華沙出版了一本關於「國際語言」的小冊子。

Is it possible to indicate a date on which a language came into life? "What a question!" you will be inclined to say. And yet such a date exists: the 26th of July, the Day of Esperanto. On this day in 1887 appeared in Warsaw a booklet by Ludwik Lejzer Zamenhof about the "International Language".

Source: Tatoeba

很明顯地有問題。

There is clearly a problem.

Source: Tatoeba

我很難解決這個問題。

I had difficulty in solving this problem.

I had difficulty working out the problem.

Source: Tatoeba

我不喜歡喜歡不問問題的學生的老師。

I don't like teachers who like students who don't like asking questions.

Source: Tatoeba