1 matching entry and 202 matching sentences.

Sentences

我不知道該怎麼形容。

I can't really describe it.

Source: Tatoeba

怎麼會有警察?

Why is the police here?

Source: Tatoeba

你想知道我是怎麼做的嗎?

Would you like to know how I did that?

Source: Tatoeba

她不知道怎麼面對婚姻中的不幸。

She doesn't know how to face the unhappiness in her marriage.

Source: Tatoeba

我怎麼沒早點想到?

Why didn't I think of that earlier?

Source: Tatoeba

我們先前不知道要怎麼做,所以才求助。

We didn't know how to do it, so we asked for help.

Source: Tatoeba

請問你能告訴我圖書館怎麼走嗎?

Can you tell me how to get to the library?

Source: Tatoeba

她問他機器怎麼起動。

She asked him how to turn on the machine.

Source: Tatoeba

她不知道該怎麼做。

She didn't know what to do.

Source: Tatoeba

你打算怎麼回家?

How are you going to get home?

Source: Tatoeba

我們要問問湯姆,看看他怎麼想。

We'll ask Tom and see what he thinks.

Source: Tatoeba

我不記得怎麼去那裡了。

I can't remember how to go there.

Source: Tatoeba

在所有童話故事裡出現的女巫中,沒有一個比沙女巫更討人喜歡、更善於交際了。這位女巫住在海邊堆積如山的沙子下面,夏天的時候,人們會在那裡用鏟子挖沙。她和其他女巫完全不同。她從不騎掃帚,也從不鑽煙囪。首先,海灘上根本沒有掃帚和煙囪;其次,就算有,她也不知道怎麼騎掃帚或鑽煙囪。沙女巫只會做一件事:遇到害怕的東西就鑽進沙裡;遇到不認識的人,就從沙子裡鑽出來。現在你知道沙女巫是什麼了吧。如果七歲的小詹克斯當時被曬得通紅,他知道你所知道的一切,那麼在七月一個炎熱的早晨,當他突然遭遇這場突如其來的災難時,他就能更好地應對了。

Of all the witches that may be found in all the fairy tales ever told there is none more delightfully sociable than the Sand Witch. This Witch, who lives underneath the heaps of sand at the ocean's edge, where, in the summertime, you dig with your shovel, is not at all like other witches. She never rides on a broomstick, and she never goes down chimneys. In the first place there are no broomsticks or chimneys on the beach at the sea-shore, and in the second place she would not know how to ride on a broomstick or climb down a chimney, if there were. All the Sand Witch knows how to do is to sink into the sand when anything scares her, and to come up through the sand when she sees a chance to get acquainted with a person she never was acquainted with before. So now you know what a Sand Witch is. And if Junior Jenks, seven years old, and dreadfully sunburnt, had known what you know, he would have been much better prepared to face the one that came up right under his nose all of a sudden one hot July morning.

Source: Tatoeba

你們怎麼就是沒相信我呢?

Why didn't you believe me?

Source: Tatoeba

在殭屍啟示錄的事件中你會怎麼做?

What would you do in the event of a zombie apocalypse?

Source: Tatoeba

用韓文怎麼說?

How do you say it in Korean?

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆和瑪麗是怎麼認識的?

How do Tom and Mary know each other?

Source: Tatoeba

你是怎麼認識那個好女孩的?

How did you come to know such a wonderful girl?

Source: Tatoeba

你怎麼會看不到?

How are you not seeing that?

Source: Tatoeba

我怎麼知道?

How should I know?

Source: Tatoeba

我怎麼才能擺脫這種困境?

How do I get out of this mess?

Source: Tatoeba

你決定好要怎麼做的時候就打個電話給我吧。

Please telephone me when you have made up your mind what you want to do.

Source: Tatoeba

世界上有數之不盡的人渴望自己能長生不老,但這些人卻連一個下雨的星期天下午也不懂得該怎麼打發。

Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.

Source: Tatoeba

我要怎麼停用我在這個網站上的帳戶?

How can I deactivate my account on this site?

Source: Tatoeba

這幾個字該怎麼解釋?

How would you explain these words?

How do you interpret these words?

Source: Tatoeba

自己生了孩子後才明白母愛到底是怎麼一回事。

It was not until I had a baby myself that I knew what mother's love is.

Source: Tatoeba

那怎麼可能?

How can that be possible?

Source: Tatoeba

這個字母怎麼寫?

How do you write this character?

Source: Tatoeba

我不知道他是怎麼賺來那麼多錢的。

I have no idea how he made all that money.

Source: Tatoeba

你怎麼回來得這麼快?

How did you get back so soon?

Source: Tatoeba