1 matching entry and 30+ matching sentences.

Sentences

今天我們買了好多東西。

We bought a lot of stuff today.

Source: Tatoeba

我母親給我弟弟買了把黃色的雨傘。

My mother bought my little brother a yellow umbrella.

My mother bought my brother a yellow umbrella.

Source: Tatoeba

你可以在書店買到它。

You can get it at a bookstore.

Source: Tatoeba

要不要買個無線鼠標呢?

Should I buy a wireless mouse?

Source: Tatoeba

如果你買給我冰淇淋,我就親你一下。

If you buy me an ice cream, I'll give you a kiss.

Source: Tatoeba

我買了衣服了。

I have bought clothes.

Source: Tatoeba

她剛剛買了兩本娛樂雜誌。

She just bought two entertainment magazines.

Source: Tatoeba

我買了這件減價的汗衫。

I bought this T-shirt on sale.

Source: Tatoeba

她在哪買到那雙手套的?

Where did she buy those gloves?

Source: Tatoeba

她去哪買了這些東西?

Where did she buy all these?

Source: Tatoeba

她在那裡買的是一台照相機。

What she bought there was a camera.

Source: Tatoeba

我在百貨公司買了它。

I bought it at a department store.

Source: Tatoeba

我哥哥買了兩瓶柳橙汁。

My brother bought two bottles of orange juice.

Source: Tatoeba

如果便宜的話我就買。

If it's cheap, I'll buy it.

Source: Tatoeba

我昨天買了好多本書。

I bought several books yesterday.

Source: Tatoeba

你買了輛好自行車嗎?

Did you buy a nice bicycle?

Source: Tatoeba

我花了五元買這本書。

I paid five dollars for the book.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆連房租都快付不起,更別說買一台電腦了。

Tom can barely afford to pay rent let alone buy a PC.

Source: Tatoeba

你根本不需要買那書。

You needn't have bought that book.

Source: Tatoeba

這些藥是給我父親買的。

I bought these medications for my father.

Source: Tatoeba

如果我有錢,我會買一個新房子。

If I had the money, I would buy a new house.

Source: Tatoeba

我不該買這東西。

I wish I hadn't bought this.

Source: Tatoeba

我會買三張票。

I'm going to buy three tickets.

Source: Tatoeba

布萊恩買了一些口紅給凱特。

Brian bought some lipstick for Kate.

Source: Tatoeba

我昨天買了一本書。

I bought a book yesterday.

Yesterday I bought a book.

Yesterday, I bought a book.

Source: Tatoeba

2015 年 4 月 14 日,我步行前往列治文公共市場,先是爬上了外面的階梯。市場內部寬敞的中庭式建築,讓我感覺彷彿置身於叢林之中。我當時已經有點餓了,便小跑到小吃攤「瓦船長」那裡,點了一份麵和一杯熱茶。麵裡有魷魚、魚和豆腐。我吃著吃著,一位穿著紫色 T 恤的英俊原住民男子從我身邊走過。接著,一位身材魁梧、相貌英俊的猶太人也走了過來。幾分鐘後,我開始覺得口渴,於是在「QQ 珍珠奶茶與咖啡」買了一杯冰鎮薄荷珍珠綠茶。我坐在階梯旁慢慢品嚐。附近坐著一家三口吃東西,男人是黑人,女人是東亞人,小孩是混血兒。我喝珍珠奶茶上癮,於是在「花生家」又買了一杯。這次是冰鎮青蘋果珍珠綠茶,味道好極了。我搭扶梯下樓。去洗手間的路上,我注意到一個大水族箱,裡面養著大概是體型巨大的阿拉斯加紅帝王蟹,蟹腿上長滿了藤壺。不知怎的,牠們讓我想起了外星生物。在書店裡,我買了一本圖文並茂的綠色植物學書籍,上面用的是漢字。一個月前我把它放在一個箱子上,現在還在那裡。這本書 14 塊錢。我搭扶梯上樓。我對珍珠奶茶還是有癮,於是用剩下的零錢買了一杯冰荔枝珍珠綠茶。味道好極了,裡面甚至還有白色的荔枝果肉。

On the 14th of April of 2015, I walk to the Richmond Public Market, I first climbing the stairs outside. Inside, the wide atrium-like building is like a garden in a jungle surrounding, I imagine. Already quite hungry, I trot to Captain Wa, the food vendor, to get noodles with squid, fish, and tofu, as well as hot tea. As I eat, a handsome First Nations man in a purple T-shirt walks by. Then a handsome, stocky Jewish fellow walks by. A few minutes later, I begin to thirst, so I get a cold Mint Bubble Green Tea at the vendor QQ Bubble Tea and Coffee. I sit by the stairs to sip. A threesome family sits eating nearby, the man being black, the woman being Oriental, and the child being a hybrid. Addicted to Bubble Tea, I get another one, this time at Peanut's. It is a cold Green Apple Bubble Green Tea. It is delicious. I take the escalator down. On my way to the washroom, I notice a big aquarium full of probably giant red Alaskan king crabs with barnacles on their legs. They remind me of extraterrestrials, somehow. At the bookstore, I buy a heavily illustrated green botany book in sinograms. I left it on top of a box a month ago and it is still there. It is $14. I take the escalator up. Addicted to Bubble Tea, I spend my remaining coins on a cold Lychee Bubble Green Tea. It is delicious with even bits of white lychee flesh.

Source: Tatoeba

我買了一雙皮手套。

I bought a pair of leather gloves.

Source: Tatoeba

我一周前已經買了。

I had bought it the week before.

Source: Tatoeba

這是我在澳大利亞買的T恤衫之一。

This is one of the T-shirts I bought in Australia.

Source: Tatoeba

廣告慫恿我們買奢侈品。

Advertisements urge us to buy luxuries.

Source: Tatoeba