1 matching entry and 1911 matching sentences.

Sentences

我們選了約翰作我們隊長。

We chose John to be our captain.

Source: Tatoeba

我們没有笑話你。

We weren't making fun of you.

Source: Tatoeba

我們在樹蔭下休息。

We had a rest in the shade.

Source: Tatoeba

我們應該盡力不要污染環境。

We ought to do our best not to pollute our environment.

Source: Tatoeba

我們要建避難所。

We're going to set up shelters.

Source: Tatoeba

我們參加了討論。

We took part in the discussion.

Source: Tatoeba

讓我們再聚在一起!

Let's get together again!

Source: Tatoeba

他告訴了我們一個有趣的故事。

He told us an interesting story.

Source: Tatoeba

我們牽過一次手。

We held hands, once.

Source: Tatoeba

我們在兩點鐘吃了晚午餐。

We had a late lunch at two.

Source: Tatoeba

那件事在我們的腦海中還記憶猶新。

The event is still fresh in our memory.

Source: Tatoeba

我們警告過她。

We did warn her.

Source: Tatoeba

我們跑下山。

We ran down the hill.

Source: Tatoeba

我們在這裡羅列了通常有關世界語的問題。

We give here a list of the usual Esperanto-related questions.

Source: Tatoeba

我們今天不用上學。

We have no school today.

Source: Tatoeba

你需要我們的協助嗎?

Do you need our assistance?

Source: Tatoeba

我們在學校學英文。

We learn English at school.

Source: Tatoeba

讓我們祈盼她會來。

Let's hope she comes.

Source: Tatoeba

我們在花園裡摘花。

We picked flowers in the garden.

Source: Tatoeba

我們的鄰居買給他自己一匹迷人的馬。

Our neighbour bought himself a charming horse.

Source: Tatoeba

我覺得我們應該一起去。

I think we should all go together.

Source: Tatoeba

我們是個家庭。

We're a family.

Source: Tatoeba

我們喜歡吃蘋果。

We love eating apples.

Source: Tatoeba

我們爲什麼不幫他們?

Why don't we help them?

Source: Tatoeba

愛麗絲昨天可能已經來過這裡,但我們並沒有看到她。

Alice might have been there yesterday, but we didn't see her.

Source: Tatoeba

我們現在人手不足。

We need more workers.

Source: Tatoeba

在夏天的晚上,我們睡得不是很好。

We cannot sleep well on summer nights.

Source: Tatoeba

我們能看到越來越多的燕子。

We can see more and more swallows.

Source: Tatoeba

他的課讓我們失望了。

His class makes us despair.

Source: Tatoeba

我們需要指導。

We need directions.

Source: Tatoeba