2 matching entries and 812 matching sentences.

Sentences

我想成為一個魔法師。

I want to be a magician.

Source: Tatoeba

我去年夏天到訪的是一個位於長野縣的小村落。

The village which I visited last summer was a small one in Nagano Prefecture.

Source: Tatoeba

他娶了一個很漂亮的女孩。

He married a very pretty girl.

Source: Tatoeba

我敢打賭,在Tom Waits發掘它當幕後支援前你從來沒有聽說過斯特羅小提琴!無論如何,1920年代末前它採用了一個大型金屬喇叭諧振器來代替木製音箱,以便它可以更好地被錄音設備收音。

I bet you'd never heard of a Stroh violin before Tom Waits dug it back up! Anyway, it used a large metal horn as its resonator instead of a wooden box so it could be picked up better by recording equipment before the late 1920s.

Source: Tatoeba

他們建立了一個網站。

They created a website.

Source: Tatoeba

我們在地上掘了一個洞。

We dug a hole in the ground.

Source: Tatoeba

這是一個高度發展的文明。

This is a highly developed civilisation.

Source: Tatoeba

美國是一個民主國家。

The United States of America is a democratic country.

Source: Tatoeba

你是一個笨蛋。

You're an idiot.

Source: Tatoeba

電腦現在是一個絕對必要的東西了。

A computer is an absolute necessity now.

Source: Tatoeba

教練認為Bob是一個好的選手。

The coach considers Bob a good player.

Source: Tatoeba

我需要一個蘋果。

I need an apple.

I require an apple.

Source: Tatoeba

對啊,她以前是一個很害羞的女孩。

Yes. She used to be a very shy girl.

Source: Tatoeba

台灣是一個島嶼國家。

Taiwan is an island nation.

Source: Tatoeba

那是一個很好的問題。

That's a good question.

Source: Tatoeba

一個外國人找到我,管我要錢。

A foreigner came up to me and asked me for money.

Source: Tatoeba

我發現了一個很棒的東西!

I've found something amazing!

Source: Tatoeba

現在沒有人能想像一個沒有電視的生活。

Today, nobody can imagine a life without a TV.

Source: Tatoeba

我認為你真的是一個好人。

I think you're a really nice guy.

Source: Tatoeba

他送她一個洋娃娃。

He presented her with a doll.

Source: Tatoeba

昨晚我作了一個可怕的夢。

I had a terrible dream last night.

Source: Tatoeba

貝蒂是最後一個來的。

Betty came last.

Source: Tatoeba

這是一個好主意。

That's a great idea.

Source: Tatoeba

Tom和Mary有三個兒子和一個女兒。

Tom and Mary have three sons and a daughter.

Source: Tatoeba

在倫敦,我住的飯店靠近巴比肯藝術中心。一次難忘的經驗是用報紙包著,吃美味的炸魚薯條,這在北美人家裡是無法複製的。我最喜歡的英國人是奧拉夫斯塔普雷頓和 J.R.R. 托爾金,他們分別是科幻作家和奇幻作家。我曾經透過衛星圖像勘察過不列顛群島,英格蘭西南部是一個非常有趣的地區,那裡有古樸的城鎮和小村莊。

In London, my hotel was near the Barbican Centre. A memorable event was eating delicious fish and chips wrapped in newspaper, which back home, North Americans could not replicate. My favourite Brits are Olaf Stapledon and J.R.R. Tolkien, respectively a sci-fi writer and a fantasy writer. I have surveyed the British Isles via satellite imagery, and a really interesting area is southwestern England, where there are quaint towns and hamlets.

Source: Tatoeba

她給了我一個靦腆的笑容。

She gave me a shy smile.

Source: Tatoeba

我去用鍋煎一個蛋。

I am going to fry an egg in a pan.

Source: Tatoeba

我們為她舉辦了一個歡迎會。

We had a welcome party for her.

Source: Tatoeba

我看到一個小孩在公共場合自慰。

I saw a boy masturbate in public.

Source: Tatoeba

門口站著一個奇怪的女人。

A strange woman was standing in the doorway.

Source: Tatoeba