1 matching entry and 305 matching sentences.

Sentences

就在他要出門的時候,發生了強震。

Just as he was going out, there was a great earthquake.

Source: Tatoeba

她年輕的時候說不定是個美女。

She may have been beautiful when young.

Source: Tatoeba

我溫習的時候會戴着耳機聽音樂。

When I study, I listen to music with earphones.

Source: Tatoeba

教導學生,不到他想瞭解而不得其解的時候,不去開導他;不到他想表達意見卻說不出來的時候,不去啟發他。教給他一個方面的東西,他卻不能由此而推知其它三個方面的東西,那就不再教他了。

When teaching a student, do not enlighten him until he wishes to understand what he could not. Do not inspire him until he wishes to express but could not. When teaching him one side of a solution, if he could not discover the other three sides, then do not teach him again.

Source: Tatoeba

你在這裡的時候,我感到更安全。

When you're here, I feel safer.

Source: Tatoeba

她八歲的時候開始跳舞。

She started dancing when she was eight.

Source: Tatoeba

你是在甚麼時候到達的?

What time did you arrive there?

Source: Tatoeba

你母親年輕的時候一定很美。

Your mother must have been beautiful when she was young.

Source: Tatoeba

他演講的時候,學生們都聽得十分入神。

The pupils listened eagerly during his speech.

Source: Tatoeba

當我閱讀的時候,我最快樂。

I am happiest when I am reading.

Source: Tatoeba

在法國的時候,你是在大使館工作還是在領事館工作?

In France did you work at the embassy or in the consulate?

Source: Tatoeba

你是在甚麼時候聽到那一下槍聲的?

At what time did you hear the gunshot?

Source: Tatoeba

當他進來的時候, 我正在寫信。

I was writing a letter when he came.

Source: Tatoeba

我的一個朋友在白天的時候來看我。

A friend of mine came to see me during the day.

Source: Tatoeba

瑪麗,你來得正是時候!來幫我把這張沙發搬到樓下!

Mary, you've come at just the right time! Help me carry this sofa downstairs.

Source: Tatoeba

「唉,算了吧,」狄馬心想:「這實在不是挑三挑四的時候。」

"Oh, well..." thought Dima. "I suppose that I can't be picky at a time like this."

Source: Tatoeba

她甚麼時候回家?

When will she return home?

Source: Tatoeba

正當我準備進浴缸的時候,湯姆來拜訪我。

Just as I was about to get into the bathtub, Tom dropped by for a visit.

Source: Tatoeba

飛機開始震動的時候,乘客們都緊張了起來。

Passengers became nervous when the plane began to vibrate.

Source: Tatoeba

她在游泳池游泳的時候把儲物櫃的鑰匙弄丟了。

While swimming in the pool, she lost her locker key.

Source: Tatoeba

這是什麼時候發生的?

When did this happen?

Source: Tatoeba

電話響的時候,我們正在外面。

When the phone rang, we were out.

Source: Tatoeba

沒有人知道東京甚麼時候會發生大地震。

No one knows when a severe earthquake will strike Tokyo.

Source: Tatoeba

飛機起飛的時候我很緊張。

I was very nervous as the plane took off.

Source: Tatoeba

當你過馬路的時候要當心汽車。

Watch out for cars when you cross the street.

Look out for cars when you cross the road.

Source: Tatoeba

貝絲很喜歡在別人說話的時候插嘴。

Beth has a strong habit of interrupting people while they are talking.

Source: Tatoeba

火車開出的時候,他們都揮手向父母道別。

They waved good-bye to their parents as the train pulled out.

Source: Tatoeba

你還記得我們第一次見面的時候嗎?

Can you remember the first time we met each other?

Source: Tatoeba

他跌倒的時候受了傷。

He got hurt when he fell down.

Source: Tatoeba

而在晴天的時候鴿子們都飛回家了。

And on sunny days all the pigeons flew home.

Source: Tatoeba