1 matching entry and 833 matching sentences.

Sentences

这个男孩把收音机折散架了。

The boy took the radio apart.

Source: Tatoeba

汤姆是建议我买这个的人。

Tom was the one who suggested that I buy this.

Source: Tatoeba

这个座位空着吗?

Is this seat empty?

Is this seat free?

Source: Tatoeba

如果有人问起这个故事的用意是什么,我还真不知道。

If anyone was to ask what the point of the story is, I really don't know.

Source: Tatoeba

你们怎么读这个词?

How do you pronounce this word?

How do you say this word?

Source: Tatoeba

我想知道这个冬天在我们的城市会不会下雪。

I wonder if it will snow in our town this winter.

Source: Tatoeba

告诉我这个有什么意思。

Tell me what this means.

Source: Tatoeba

这个瓶子可以装两升热水。

This bottle is able to contain two liters of hot water.

Source: Tatoeba

直子住在这个白色的房子里。

Naoko lives in this white house.

Source: Tatoeba

我们在下周的这个时候要做些什么呢。

What will we be doing this time next week?

Source: Tatoeba

这个问题很简单。

This question is very simple.

Source: Tatoeba

我这个下午本来想去逛街。

I had intended to go shopping this afternoon.

Source: Tatoeba

我见了罗伊,他叫我把这个转交给你。

I saw Roy and he asked me to pass this along to you.

Source: Tatoeba

这个很便宜,对吗?

That's cheap, isn't it?

Source: Tatoeba

这个国家只剩下少量的长颈鹿。

Only small populations of giraffes remain in this country.

Source: Tatoeba

当我年轻的时候,我也喜欢这个。

When I was young, I also liked this one.

Source: Tatoeba

这个周末天气非常好。

This weekend the weather is very nice.

Source: Tatoeba

这个词是什么意思?

What does this word mean?

Source: Tatoeba

您见过这个人吗?

Have you seen this man?

Source: Tatoeba

这个夏天,我去苏格兰度假了。

This summer I went on vacation in Scotland.

Source: Tatoeba

这个岗位不合适小姑娘。

The job is not suitable for young girls.

Source: Tatoeba

通过这个装置有可能把海水变成淡水。

Using this device it's possible to turn ocean water into freshwater.

Source: Tatoeba

可惜我没看到这个。

What a pity that I did not see it.

Source: Tatoeba

你确定汤姆落后这个?

Are you sure that Tom is behind this?

Source: Tatoeba

这个国家有四个季节。

There are four seasons in this country.

Source: Tatoeba

他辞职后逃离了这个国家。

He resigned and fled the country.

Source: Tatoeba

我不想谈论这个问题。

I don't want to talk about this.

I don't want to talk about it.

Source: Tatoeba

这个词翻不好。

This word does not translate well.

Source: Tatoeba

这个机会不要错过了!

Don't let this opportunity slip away!

Source: Tatoeba

这个月我真的什么都没做就结束了。

This month really flew by without me doing anything at all.

Source: Tatoeba