1 matching entry and 722 matching sentences.

Sentences

我不能做這個。

I cannot do this.

Source: Tatoeba

我必須向Tom解釋這個。

I have to explain this to Tom.

Source: Tatoeba

確保這個孩子不生病。

Make sure that the child is not sick.

Source: Tatoeba

明年這個時候我在做什麼?

What will I be doing this time next year?

Source: Tatoeba

他輕鬆地解決了這個問題。

He easily solved the problem.

Source: Tatoeba

我做不了這個。

I haven't finished this.

Source: Tatoeba

你知道這個意外是如何發生的嗎?

Do you know how the accident happened?

Source: Tatoeba

他好好地利用了這個機會。

He made good use of the opportunity.

Source: Tatoeba

狗對著這個陌生男子咆哮。

The dog growled at the strange man.

Source: Tatoeba

這個片語是什麼意思?

What is the meaning of this phrase?

Source: Tatoeba

現在只剩下這個方法了。

There's no other way than this now.

Source: Tatoeba

任何學生都可以回答這個問題。

Any student can answer that question.

Source: Tatoeba

這個男孩讓他的父母高興。

The boy made his parents happy.

Source: Tatoeba

他負責這個部門。

He's in charge of the department.

Source: Tatoeba

我將出席這個會議。

I'm going to attend the meeting.

Source: Tatoeba

這個問題非常困難。

The problem was very difficult.

Source: Tatoeba

這個孩子正在鏗鏗鏘鏘地玩著他的玩具。

The kid is clanging away with his toy.

Source: Tatoeba

我上大學的時候,忘了帶隨身聽、相機,只不過是雞毛蒜皮的小事;可是到了這個年代,忘了帶智能手機,麻煩可就大了!

When I was in college, I could forget to bring my music player or my camera and still be ok. These days, if I forget my smartphone, I'm screwed!

Source: Tatoeba

這個週末你可以抽點時間教我法文嗎?

Will you have a little time this weekend to help me with my French?

Source: Tatoeba

她給了我這個光碟。

She gave me this compact disc.

Source: Tatoeba

我熟悉這個主題。

I am familiar with this subject.

Source: Tatoeba

這個字怎麼寫?

How do you write this character?

Source: Tatoeba

這個小嬰孩撕掉了一張十美元的鈔票。

The baby tore up a ten-dollar bill.

This little baby tore up a 10 dollar bill.

Source: Tatoeba

我想解決這個問題,可是白費功夫。

I tried in vain to deal with the problem.

Source: Tatoeba

我想沉到海裏去,在這個世界上消失,這樣就不會再有人看見我了。

I want to submerge myself in the ocean depths, and to disappear there so as to never be seen again.

Source: Tatoeba

這個會議很重要的,你不要不來。

This is a very important meeting. You ought not to miss it.

Source: Tatoeba

他必須修理這個時鐘。

He has to repair the clock.

Source: Tatoeba

這個池塘裡的水很少。

There is little water in the pond.

Source: Tatoeba

這個工人本來應該在中午十二點到達, 但他被交通堵塞困住了幾個小時。

The handyman was supposed to arrive at twelve noon, but got stuck in a traffic jam for a few hours.

Source: Tatoeba

你把我從床上叫起來就是爲了這個?

This is what you got me out of bed for?

Source: Tatoeba