1 matching entry and 29 matching sentences.

Words

不出
chū
to not exceed; to not surpass

Sentences

在你面前我說不出話來。

I get tongue-tied in front of you.

Source: Tatoeba

我總想不出什麼好點子。

Bright ideas never occur to me.

Source: Tatoeba

和他争论这件事得不出结果。

It is no use arguing with him about it.

Source: Tatoeba

這個土壤似乎長不出任何東西來。

Nothing seems to grow in this soil.

Source: Tatoeba

不出海的人,也對大海心生敬仰。

The sea is admired by those who don't go to sea.

Source: Tatoeba

不要以为我已经忘了你,你在我的脑海中,但我抽不出时间给你写信。

Don't think I've forgotten you already, you've been on my mind, but I haven't been able to take the time to write to you.

Source: Tatoeba

便宜的肉做不出好汤。

Cheap meat doesn't make good soup.

Source: Tatoeba

這個投影儀怎麼了?什麼都放不出來。

What's wrong with this projector? It won't display anything.

Source: Tatoeba

这房子不出售。

This house is not for sale.

Source: Tatoeba

如果今晚下雨, 我就不出去。

If it rains tonight, I am not going to go out.

Source: Tatoeba

不出我所料,那部電影相當有趣。

The movie was interesting, as I had expected.

Source: Tatoeba

教導學生,不到他想瞭解而不得其解的時候,不去開導他;不到他想表達意見卻說不出來的時候,不去啟發他。教給他一個方面的東西,他卻不能由此而推知其它三個方面的東西,那就不再教他了。

When teaching a student, do not enlighten him until he wishes to understand what he could not. Do not inspire him until he wishes to express but could not. When teaching him one side of a solution, if he could not discover the other three sides, then do not teach him again.

Source: Tatoeba

变化太小,察觉不出来。

The change is too small to be observed.

Source: Tatoeba

你声音大一点,我听不出来!

Louder. I can't hear you.

Source: Tatoeba

你不能指望他们认不出你的伪装。那个歪半边的一角店胡子是致命漏洞!

You can't seriously expect that they won't recognize you in that disguise. That lopsided, dime store moustache is a dead giveaway!

Source: Tatoeba

你变了那么多,以至于我几乎认不出你了。

You have changed so much that I can hardly recognize you.

Source: Tatoeba

汤姆醉得连我都认不出来了。

Tom was so drunk that he didn't even recognize me.

Source: Tatoeba

我挑不出他的毛病。

I can't find fault with him.

Source: Tatoeba

我不出名。

I am not famous.

Source: Tatoeba

我将不出席派对。

I will not attend the party.

Source: Tatoeba

这根湿掉的火柴点不出火的。

This damp match won't light.

Source: Tatoeba

這是一棟只出租不出售的房子。

This is a house to let, not to be sold.

Source: Tatoeba

快要到早上的繁忙時段了,我們還不出發就要堵車了。

If we don't hit the road soon, we'll get caught in the morning rush hour traffic.

Source: Tatoeba

我感冒了,所以吃不出味道來。

I'm sick, so I can't taste anything.

Source: Tatoeba

变化得那么大,有些地方我都认不出来的。

It's changed so much, there are some places I don't even recognise.

Source: Tatoeba

我想不出該說什麼。

I can't think of anything to say.

Source: Tatoeba

有点恶心,但是吐不出来。

I feel a little nauseous, but I'm unable to throw up.

Source: Tatoeba

明天下雨,我不出門。

It'll rain tomorrow, so I won't be going out.

Source: Tatoeba

Smith夫婦是晚上不出門的夫婦類型。

Mr. and Mrs. Smith are the sort of couple who don't go out much in the evenings.

Source: Tatoeba