1 matching entry and 79 matching sentences.

Words

我說
shuō
  1. I wondered that and now it makes sense that...
  2. Used other than figuratively or idiomatically: see , /.

Sentences

在你面前我說不出話來。

I get tongue-tied in front of you.

Source: Tatoeba

你竟敢這樣和我說話?

How dare you speak like that to me?

Source: Tatoeba

不要和我說話!

Don't talk to me!

Source: Tatoeba

不要替我說話。

Don't speak for me.

Source: Tatoeba

我厭煩了他對我說教。

I'm tired of him bawling me out.

Source: Tatoeba

你冷靜下來,從頭開始跟我說。

Calm down and explain it from the beginning.

Source: Tatoeba

他沒有寫信告訴我說幾時會來。

He did not write me saying when he would come.

Source: Tatoeba

別說話,聽我說。

Stop talking and listen to me.

Source: Tatoeba

你怎麼能這麼對我說話!

How dare you say that to me!

Source: Tatoeba

瑪莉跟我說感覺冷。

Mary told me that she felt cold.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆以前從不向我說謊。

Tom had never lied to me before.

Source: Tatoeba

對我說什麼都是沒用的。

It's no use telling me anything.

Source: Tatoeba

是我說的嗎?

Is it something I said?

Source: Tatoeba

我說話的時候請你不要插嘴。

Please don't interrupt me while I'm talking.

Source: Tatoeba

我還記得很多年前有一次我在溫哥華的市中心過馬路,一個印第安女人看著我說道:「別笑!」我能從她的臉上看出異域的西方文化真的框住了她的生活。

Walking through the crosswalk in Downtown Vancouver, BC, many years ago, a Native Indian woman looked at my face and said, "Don't smile!" I could see on her face how foreign Occidental culture really strained her life.

Source: Tatoeba

你寧願翻譯句子也不願意和我說話。

You'd rather translate sentences than chat with me.

Source: Tatoeba

根本不想聽我說。

You don't want to listen to me at all.

Source: Tatoeba

當時我設法讓別人聽得懂我說的英語。

At the time, I managed to make myself understood in English.

Source: Tatoeba

沒有人會聽我說。

Nobody would listen to me.

Source: Tatoeba

瑪麗跟我說他覺得湯姆很謹慎。

Mary told me that she thought Tom would be discreet.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆告訴我說他在中學沒修法語。

Tom told me he didn't take French at secondary school.

Source: Tatoeba

瑪麗告訴我說她想寫一本書。

Mary has told me she wants to write a book.

Source: Tatoeba

聽我說,好嗎?

Listen to me, OK?

Source: Tatoeba

請不要這樣打斷我說話。

Please don't cut me off like that.

Source: Tatoeba

跟我說你上個暑假做了什麼。

Tell me what you did last summer vacation.

Source: Tatoeba

我說過了,這是一個會議室,不是臥室。

I said that this was a meeting room, not a bedroom!

Source: Tatoeba

他對我說:“危險!”

He said to me, "danger!"

Source: Tatoeba

他完全沒有跟我說。

He didn't speak to me at all.

Source: Tatoeba

朋友們再也不和我說話了。

My friends won't talk to me anymore.

Source: Tatoeba

我說的話惹到你了嗎?

Are you angry at what I said?

Source: Tatoeba