2 matching entries and 830 matching sentences.

Sentences

我不是一个恋家的人。

I am not homesick.

Source: Tatoeba

我的兄弟和我在一个班级。

My brother and I are in the same class.

Source: Tatoeba

我们在找一个漂亮的屋子住。

We are looking for a nice house to live in.

Source: Tatoeba

这是一个有预谋的犯罪。

This was a premeditated crime.

Source: Tatoeba

你有一个大鼻子。

You have a big nose.

Source: Tatoeba

统治一个国家并不简单。

To govern a country is no easy job.

Source: Tatoeba

Tom吃了唯一一个三明治。

Tom ate only one sandwich.

Source: Tatoeba

母亲给我做了一个娃娃。

Mother made me a doll.

Source: Tatoeba

汤姆参加了当地的一个自行车比赛

Tom took part in a local bike race.

Source: Tatoeba

我当然希望这是一个梦。

I sure hope this is a dream.

Source: Tatoeba

她注视着一个不明飞行物,哑口无言。

She stared at a UFO in silence.

Source: Tatoeba

我给我的老爸送了一个铃鼓。

I gave my dad a tambourine as a gift.

Source: Tatoeba

我看见一个老太太穿过了马路。

I saw an old woman cross the street.

Source: Tatoeba

一个小时后,她返回了。

She came back an hour later.

Source: Tatoeba

聪明的男人就算爱极了一个女人,也只是藏在心里,绝不会将他的爱在她面前表现出来。

Even if an intelligent man loves a woman deeply, he will never show his love to her, but merely keep it in his heart.

Source: Tatoeba

他跟我不住在一个小区。

He doesn't live in my neighborhood.

Source: Tatoeba

我上个月组织了一个结婚仪式。

I organized a marriage ceremony last month.

Source: Tatoeba

当她发现他们还没有学校,她就办了一个。

When she saw that they had no schools, she started one.

Source: Tatoeba

有一个男人和一个女人。

There is a man and a woman.

Source: Tatoeba

您睡觉的时候,一个女人来看过我们。

A woman visited us while you were sleeping.

Source: Tatoeba

革命就是一场暴动,一场由一个阶级推翻另一个阶级的暴力行动。

A revolution is an insurrection, an act of violence by which one class overthrows another.

Source: Tatoeba

这将是一个可怕的悲剧。

This would be a terrible tragedy.

Source: Tatoeba

横街的那端有一个幼儿园。

There is a kindergarten at the other end of the street.

Source: Tatoeba

她突然有了一个绝妙的灵感。

Suddenly she had a brilliant inspiration.

Source: Tatoeba

恕我直言:你犯了一个错。

Forgive me for being frank. You have erred.

Source: Tatoeba

我今天做了一个重大的决定。

I made a big decision today.

Source: Tatoeba

“你甚至不给他一个解释的机会。” “解释什么?”

"You didn't even give him a chance to explain." "What's to explain?"

Source: Tatoeba

这两个男孩,一个14岁、一个16岁,都穿着军队制服,衣袖上佩戴着镶金色蕾丝边的中士袖章。

The two boys, aged respectively fourteen and sixteen, were dressed in the army uniform, and wore gold-lace sergeant's chevrons upon their sleeves.

Source: Tatoeba

并不是我不喜欢你的英语,只是对我而言,利用每一个可能的机会来练习俄语很重要。

It's not that I don't like your English, but for me it's important to use every opportunity to practise Russian.

Source: Tatoeba

她是一个著名的歌手。

She is a noted singer.

Source: Tatoeba