1 matching entry and 356 matching sentences.

Sentences

你應該戒菸。

You should quit smoking.

Source: Tatoeba

你覺得我們應該為世界和平做些甚麼?

What do you think we should do to make for world peace?

Source: Tatoeba

我認為你不應該。

I don't think you ought to.

Source: Tatoeba

你應該保密的。

You should have kept it secret.

Source: Tatoeba

你應該喝大量的液體。

You should drink a lot of liquid.

Source: Tatoeba

你不應該以貌取人。

You shouldn't judge a man by his appearance.

Source: Tatoeba

現在女性考慮婚姻的唯一條件,應該就是妳愛不愛他,他愛不愛妳,是不是真心真意對妳,跟他在一起會不會有壓力,會不會快樂,而非他擁有什麼!

Today, women's only consideration in marriage is probably if you love him or not, if he loves you or not, whether he is sincere and heartfelt towards you, whether there will be pressure with him, whether there will be happiness, and not what his possessions are!

Source: Tatoeba

他們應該十點前到。

They should arrive by ten o'clock.

Source: Tatoeba

你應該能做到那件事。

You should be able to do that.

Source: Tatoeba

他們肯定是迷路了,不然他們應該已經到了很久了。

They lost their way; otherwise, they would have arrived long ago.

Source: Tatoeba

所有石油資源豐富的國家都應該被美國軍隊入侵並摧毀,以保護那裡的平民並向他們傳授民主。

All oil-rich countries should be invaded and annihilated by US forces to protect their civilian populations and teach them democracy.

Source: Tatoeba

如果有朋友對你作出善意批評,你不止應該欣然接受,還要好好的感謝他。

If your friend reminds you kindly of your faults, take what he says not only pleasantly, but thankfully.

Source: Tatoeba

你不應該一個人去。

You should not go alone.

Source: Tatoeba

你應該要更快警告他的。

You should have warned him sooner.

Source: Tatoeba

我想那應該沒關係的。

I guess that would be all right.

Source: Tatoeba

你不應該在背後說別人的壞話。

You shouldn't talk about people behind their backs.

Source: Tatoeba

每個人都應該帶自己的午餐。

Everyone should bring their own lunch.

Source: Tatoeba

我真的應該學英語, 但是我想看電影。

I should be studying English, but I want to watch a movie.

Source: Tatoeba

我只是不知道應該說什麼而已……

I just don't know what to say.

Source: Tatoeba

在你這個年紀你應該要更懂事。

You ought to know better at your age.

Source: Tatoeba

我覺得你應該繼續做這份工作。

I think you had better stick to your present job.

Source: Tatoeba

應該早就放學了啊。

School should've ended a long time ago.

Source: Tatoeba

您應該學會控制自己的情緒。

You should learn how to control that mood of yours.

Source: Tatoeba

每個人都應該做自己命運的主人。

Everyone ought to be a master of his own destiny.

Everyone ought to be the master of his own destiny.

People should be the masters of their own destinies.

Source: Tatoeba

你應該把你的車修好。

You should get your car fixed.

Source: Tatoeba

政府應該徹底加強軍隊建設!

The government should strengthen their army once and for all!

Source: Tatoeba