1 matching entry and 1911 matching sentences.

Sentences

我們之所以罷工是因為公司沒有改善我們的工資。

We're on strike because the company hasn't improved our wages.

Source: Tatoeba

我們的新總部位於東京。

Our new head office is in Tokyo.

Source: Tatoeba

今天午餐時間,我們常去的飯館關門了,因為他們家在辦喪事。

At lunchtime today, our usual restaurant was closed because of a funeral in the family.

Source: Tatoeba

他們昨晚設宴招待了我們。

They entertained us at dinner last night.

Source: Tatoeba

我們需要幫助。

We need assistance.

Source: Tatoeba

讓我們在公園裡散步吧。

Let's take a walk in the park.

Source: Tatoeba

我確定他們聽得到我們說的話。

I'm sure they can hear us.

Source: Tatoeba

他把他在非洲的所見所聞一五一十地告訴了我們。

He gave us a detailed account of his experiences in Africa.

Source: Tatoeba

在懷念舊日時光的時刻,我們可能往往想起童年像是有著幾乎完整幸福的一段時期。

In nostalgic moments we may tend to think of childhood as a time of almost unbroken happiness.

Source: Tatoeba

在多年的思索之下,我終於了解人生的意義就是去尋找人生的意義。我們每個人都是獨特的個體。我們每個人都能找到屬於自己的人生目標。

After many years of thinking, I came to a conclusion that everyone's meaning of life is actually to find the meaning of life. Every one of us is a unique individual. And every one of us has his own capability to find in his life one particular mission to fulfill.

Source: Tatoeba

我們的冰箱壞了。

Our refrigerator is out of order.

Our fridge is broken.

Our refrigerator isn't working.

Source: Tatoeba

讓我們開始吧。

Let's begin.

Let's start!

Let's get started.

Source: Tatoeba

我們跑了三公里。

We ran three kilometers.

Source: Tatoeba

我們匆匆忙忙的趕到機場,飛機卻已經起飛了。

We hurried to the airport only to miss the plane.

Source: Tatoeba

她感謝我們的幫助。

She thanked us for our help.

Source: Tatoeba

就在去年我們有了一個孩子。

We had a kid just last year.

Source: Tatoeba

我們的線上客服台和訓練有素的支援代理能夠快速識別和解決問題。

Our on-line Customer Service Desk and trained support agents enable problems to be quickly identified and addressed.

Source: Tatoeba

化學給了我們塑膠。

Chemistry gave us plastics.

Source: Tatoeba

你建議我們跟誰講話?

Who do you suggest we talk to?

Source: Tatoeba

我們一週有四堂法語課。

We have four French classes a week.

Source: Tatoeba

我們是英國人。

We are English.

Source: Tatoeba

我們六點開始。

We started at six.

Source: Tatoeba

我們一起洗澡,好嗎?

Shall we take a bath together?

Source: Tatoeba

如果樹木會說話,他們會告訴我們什麼?

If trees could talk, what would they tell us?

Source: Tatoeba

我們能比他們做得多。

We can do more than they can.

Source: Tatoeba

我們有多餘的牙刷。

We have extra toothbrushes.

Source: Tatoeba

我們的隊伍輸了所有的比賽。

Our team lost all of its games.

Source: Tatoeba

讓我們等一會兒看看你怎麼做。

Let's wait for a while and see how you do.

Source: Tatoeba

讓我們擲幣決定?

Let's toss up for it.

Source: Tatoeba

我們去年秋天搬到了紐約。

We moved to New York last fall.

Source: Tatoeba