2 matching entries and 812 matching sentences.

Sentences

他給了她一個忠告。

He gave her a piece of advice.

Source: Tatoeba

我在那一個觀點上同意他。

I agree with him on that point.

Source: Tatoeba

露西是一個漂亮的小女孩。

Lucy is a pretty little girl.

Source: Tatoeba

我有一個住在波士頓的朋友。

I have a friend living in Boston.

Source: Tatoeba

你是湯姆的一個朋友,不是嗎?

You're a friend of Tom's, aren't you?

Source: Tatoeba

會用電腦是一個好處。

Being able to use a computer is advantageous.

It is an advantage to be able to use a computer.

Source: Tatoeba

由美子去年六月嫁給了一個兒時的朋友。

Yumiko married a childhood friend last June.

Source: Tatoeba

他的妻子是我的一個朋友。

His wife is one of my friends.

Source: Tatoeba

Tatoeba:是一個引述都去死的地方。

Tatoeba: Where quotes go to die.

Source: Tatoeba

如果我們在棋盤的第一個格子裡放一粒麥子,在第二個格子裡放兩粒麥子,在第三個格子裡放四粒麥子,以此類推,直到最後一個格子,那麼總共會有 18,446,744,073,709,551,615 粒麥子,足以堆成喜馬拉雅山的 100 倍高。

If we were to put a grain of wheat on the first box of a chessboard, two grains on the second one, four on the third one and so on, until the last one, there would be 18,446,744,073,709,551,615 grains, enough to make a mountain 100 times taller than the Himalayas.

Source: Tatoeba

你和我其中一個要出席這次的會議。

Either you or I must attend the meeting.

Source: Tatoeba

我們開始了一個反對吸煙運動。

We started a campaign against smoking.

Source: Tatoeba

昨天我組裝了一個揚聲器。

I built an amplifier yesterday.

Source: Tatoeba

他把自己化裝成一個女人。

He disguised himself as a woman.

Source: Tatoeba

我們生活在一個全球化的世界中。

We live in a globalized world.

Source: Tatoeba

你的租金遲交了一個月。

You're a month behind in your rent.

Source: Tatoeba

我是一個外國人。

I'm a foreigner.

Source: Tatoeba

他的一個酒鬼鄰居,借給他了一筆錢。

His alcoholic neighbor lent him some money.

Source: Tatoeba

如果當時買了那幅畫,我現在就是一個富翁了。

If I had bought the painting then, I would be rich now.

Source: Tatoeba

謝謝你讓我度過一個愉快的晚上。

Thank you for the pleasant evening.

Source: Tatoeba

他是一個好老師嗎?

Is he a good teacher?

Source: Tatoeba

他對我說:「請你幫我一個忙。」

He said to me, "Please, do me a favor."

Source: Tatoeba

我就是一個這樣的人。

It's just the way I am.

That's just how I am.

That's just the way I am.

Source: Tatoeba

這件事是他人生的一個重要的轉折點。

This was the turning point of his life.

Source: Tatoeba

她是一個安靜的女人。

She is a quiet woman.

Source: Tatoeba

他會成為一個好隊長。

He will make a good team captain.

Source: Tatoeba

教導學生,不到他想瞭解而不得其解的時候,不去開導他;不到他想表達意見卻說不出來的時候,不去啟發他。教給他一個方面的東西,他卻不能由此而推知其它三個方面的東西,那就不再教他了。

When teaching a student, do not enlighten him until he wishes to understand what he could not. Do not inspire him until he wishes to express but could not. When teaching him one side of a solution, if he could not discover the other three sides, then do not teach him again.

Source: Tatoeba

瑞士是一個非常漂亮的國家,值得一遊。

Switzerland is a very beautiful country that is worth a visit.

Source: Tatoeba

美國是一個大的國家。

The United States is a large country.

Source: Tatoeba