1 matching entry and 174 matching sentences.

Sentences

我现在一点都不幸福。

I'm not in the least bit happy now.

Source: Tatoeba

快一点,否则就要迟到了。

Hurry up or we'll be late.

Source: Tatoeba

能给我带一点水来吗?

Could you bring me some water?

Source: Tatoeba

他的分数总比我高,尽管他学习得少一点。

His scores are always better than mine, even though he doesn't study very much.

Source: Tatoeba

这种颜色比那种稍微深一点。

This color is a bit darker than that one.

Source: Tatoeba

我想要睡多一点。

I'd like to sleep a little bit longer.

Source: Tatoeba

谁要是忽略这一点,谁就得犯错误。

Whoever ignores that point will make mistakes.

Source: Tatoeba

我一点都不知道这会给你带来那么多问题。

I had no idea it would put you to so much trouble.

Source: Tatoeba

收音机太响了。你不能把音量调低一点吗?

The radio is too loud. Can't you turn it down a little?

Source: Tatoeba

你一点也不发烧。

You have no fever whatsoever.

Source: Tatoeba

我三天以来没吃一点东西。

I have not eaten anything for the last three days.

Source: Tatoeba

一点火花让火药爆炸。

A spark caused the gunpowder to explode.

A spark led the gunpowder to explode.

Source: Tatoeba

我们喝了一点水。

We drank a little.

Source: Tatoeba

这条领带颜色亮一点,跟这件西装比较配。

This tie has a more vibrant color and goes better with this suit.

Source: Tatoeba

这次大选创造了多项第一,也诞生了很多将世代流传的故事。但是今天晚上令我难忘的却是在亚特兰大投票的一名妇女:安-尼克松-库波尔。她和其他数百万排队等待投票的选民没有什么差别,除了一点:她已是106岁的高龄。

This election had many firsts and many stories that will be told for generations. But one that's on my mind tonight is about a woman who cast her ballot in Atlanta. She's a lot like the millions of others who stood in line to make their voice heard in this election, except for one thing: Ann Nixon Cooper is 106 years old.

Source: Tatoeba

他不是那么出色的作家我想他知道这一点。

He's not such a great writer and I think he knows it.

Source: Tatoeba

我一点法语都不懂。

I don't understand any French.

Source: Tatoeba

奇怪的是我从未意识到这一点。

Strange that I'd never realised that before.

Source: Tatoeba

家乐福的火腿剩料一点都不贵,然而却很好吃。

Carrefour's Ham offcuts are not expensive at all, but are nonetheless delicious.

Source: Tatoeba

姐姐在市场买了一点茄子、土豆、丝瓜和大白菜。

Our sister bought some eggplants, potatoes, zucchinis and Chinese cabbage at the market.

Source: Tatoeba

快一点好吗?

Can you hurry up a bit?

Source: Tatoeba

在神的所有特性中,我觉得最让人同情的是他们没办法自杀这一点。

Out of all the attributes of the gods, the one I find most pitiable is their inability to commit suicide.

Source: Tatoeba

这一点也不重要。

This doesn't matter at all.

Source: Tatoeba

我一点都不知道她是谁。

I had no idea who she was.

Source: Tatoeba

她没有一点礼仪。

She has no manners at all.

Source: Tatoeba

她也会讲一点法语。

She can also speak a little bit of French.

Source: Tatoeba

我认为汤姆一点教学经验都没有。

I don't think Tom has any teaching experience.

Source: Tatoeba

我们的老板就连给我们涨一点工资都舍不得。

Our boss begrudged us even a small raise in pay.

Source: Tatoeba

我的驾校老师说我应该更耐心一点。

My driving instructor says I should be more patient.

Source: Tatoeba

走过去一点!

Walk over a little!

Source: Tatoeba