1 matching entry and 159 matching sentences.

Sentences

請開車開慢一點。

Please drive the car more slowly.

Source: Tatoeba

說話大聲一點!

Speak louder!

Source: Tatoeba

能否請你說慢一點?

Could you please speak a little bit more slowly?

Source: Tatoeba

我一點也不擔心。

I am not the least bit worried.

Source: Tatoeba

我一點也不明白湯姆說了什麼。

I didn't understand a single word Tom said.

Source: Tatoeba

我會說一點日文。

I speak a little Japanese.

Source: Tatoeba

靠近一點聽,你就會聽到了。

If you listen closely enough you'll be able to hear it.

Source: Tatoeba

我們看見遠處傳來了一點光,不禁都鬆了一口氣。

We felt relieved when we saw a light in the distance.

Source: Tatoeba

他一點也不懂英語。

He doesn't know English at all.

Source: Tatoeba

他告訴我要說慢一點。

He told me to speak more slowly.

Source: Tatoeba

這本書一點也不有趣。

This book isn't interesting at all.

Source: Tatoeba

你最好在這裡待久一點。

You had better stay here a little longer.

Source: Tatoeba

請你把收音機關小聲一點好嗎?

Will you please turn down the radio?

Source: Tatoeba

我們需要多一點咖啡。

We need some more coffee.

Source: Tatoeba

我不是藝術家,我一點那方面的天賦都沒有。

I am not an artist. I never had the knack for it.

Source: Tatoeba

我們只需要再多一點時間。

What we need is a little more time.

Source: Tatoeba

“抱歉,你能說英語嗎?”“能,會一點。”

"Excuse me, do you speak English?" "Yes. A little."

Source: Tatoeba

他一點也不怕蛇。

He's not at all afraid of snakes.

Source: Tatoeba

這種說明書應該寫得簡單易懂一點。

Such manuals should be written in simpler language.

Source: Tatoeba

首先,我一點錢也沒有。其次,我也沒有時間。

First, I don't have any money. Second, I don't have the time.

Source: Tatoeba

快一點!

Hurry up!

Source: Tatoeba

他們告訴我吃完這個藥我就會覺得舒服一點。

I was told I would feel better after this medicine.

They told me that I would feel a little better if I took this medicine.

Source: Tatoeba

他悶悶不樂地轉向了他的橙汁,埋怨著自己不情愿地成了裡頭每一點添加劑的實驗品。

He turned to his orange juice sullenly, sneering that every little additive would sign him up for experiments he wanted no part in.

Source: Tatoeba

希望我的記憶力能好一點。

I wish I had a better memory.

Source: Tatoeba

請說更大聲一點。

Please say it more loudly.

Source: Tatoeba

你可以把音量調低一點嗎?

Could you turn the volume down?

Source: Tatoeba

你有品質好一點的嗎?

Have you got anything that's better quality?

Source: Tatoeba

我們討論了三個小時,但卻一點進展也沒有。

After three hours of discussion we got nowhere.

Source: Tatoeba

我想要一點柳橙汁。

I want some orange juice.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆,你要冷靜一點。

Tom, you need to calm down.

Source: Tatoeba