1 matching entry and 62 matching sentences.

Sentences

老師建議我讀莎士比亞。

The teacher recommended that I read Shakespeare.

Source: Tatoeba

我建議我們去個更安全的地方。

I suggest we move to a safer location.

Source: Tatoeba

他不同意我的建議。

He didn't agree to my proposal.

Source: Tatoeba

你的建議有點極端。

Your proposal is a bit extreme.

Source: Tatoeba

你從來不聽我們的建議。

You never listen to our advice.

Source: Tatoeba

你覺得他的建議怎樣?

What do you think of his suggestion?

Source: Tatoeba

沒人給瑪莉提供建議。

Mary has no one to advise her.

Source: Tatoeba

您應遵循你老師的建議。

You should follow your teacher's advice.

Source: Tatoeba

妳建議了什麼?

What did you suggest?

Source: Tatoeba

我同意你的建議。

I agree to your proposal.

Source: Tatoeba

當地人可以給予適切的建議。

Local people can give appropriate advice.

Source: Tatoeba

他不會考慮我的建議。

He wouldn't look at my proposal.

Source: Tatoeba

他很重視老師的建議。

He valued the professor's advice.

Source: Tatoeba

她給了我一些很好的建議。

She gave me some good advice.

Source: Tatoeba

我們建議提高收費。

We suggest raising the fees.

Source: Tatoeba

我建議你別太相信湯姆。

I suggest that you don't trust Tom too much.

Source: Tatoeba

醫生建議我父親少吸煙。

The doctor advised my father to cut down on smoking.

Source: Tatoeba

你可以給我一些建議嗎?

Could you give me some advice?

Source: Tatoeba

我建議她一個人去。

I suggested that she go alone.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆的建議很有幫助。

Tom's advice helped a lot.

Source: Tatoeba

他不同意我們的建議。

He would not agree to our proposal.

Source: Tatoeba

我建議她九點前來。

I advised her to come by 9:00.

Source: Tatoeba

醫生建議她多喝水,以免缺水。

The doctor suggested that she drink more water to keep from being dehydrated.

Source: Tatoeba

還有其他建議嗎?

Are there any other suggestions?

Source: Tatoeba

有人還有什麼建議嗎?

Does anyone else have any advice?

Source: Tatoeba

你的建議似乎是合理的。

Your suggestion seems reasonable.

Source: Tatoeba

我同意這項建議。

I agreed to the proposal.

Source: Tatoeba

你對他的建議有什麼想法?

What do you think about his suggestion?

What do you think of his suggestion?

Source: Tatoeba

我不接受你給我的建議。

I do not accept your suggestion.

Source: Tatoeba

我建議你換衣服。

I advise you to change clothes.

Source: Tatoeba