1 matching entry and 202 matching sentences.

Sentences

你怎麼能這麼對我說話!

How dare you say that to me!

Source: Tatoeba

你怎麼還沒有結婚?

Why aren't you married yet?

Source: Tatoeba

其他人怎麼想?

What does everybody else think?

Source: Tatoeba

你的姓怎麼拼?

How do you spell your family name?

Source: Tatoeba

我怎麼想也想不起她的名字。

I'm trying hard, but can't think of her name.

Source: Tatoeba

我怎麼可能受得了!

How can I stand this!

Source: Tatoeba

還沒怎麼準備好。

It's not quite ready yet.

Source: Tatoeba

不論你怎麼說,我還是會照我的方式做。

Whatever you say, I'll do it my way.

Source: Tatoeba

他怎麼否定上帝的存在。

How can he deny God's existence?

Source: Tatoeba

你是怎麼知道的?

How did you come to know it?

Source: Tatoeba

不好意思,請問到中央公園要怎麼走?

Excuse me, but could you tell me how to get to Central Park?

Source: Tatoeba

你是怎麼稱呼你父親的呢?

What do you call your father?

Source: Tatoeba

你怎麼認識瑪麗的?

How did you get to know Mary?

Source: Tatoeba

這個詞字典裡面怎麼查不到?

Why can't I find it in this dictionary?

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆忘了要怎麼做。

Tom has forgotten how to do that.

Source: Tatoeba

讓我們等一會兒看看你怎麼做。

Let's wait for a while and see how you do.

Source: Tatoeba

你怎麼過新年?

How do you spend the New Year?

Source: Tatoeba

我不在乎別人怎麼看我的打扮。

I don't care what people think about the way I dress.

Source: Tatoeba

我怎麼到那裡去?

How can I get there?

Source: Tatoeba

那隻貓是怎麼爬上屋頂的?

How did the cat manage to climb on the roof?

Source: Tatoeba

你怎麼唸你的名字?

How do you pronounce your name?

Source: Tatoeba

我現在該怎麼做呢?

What am I to do next?

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆和瑪麗不知道約翰會怎麼做。

Tom and Mary don't know how John will do that.

Source: Tatoeba

車禍是怎麼發生的?

How did the traffic accident happen?

How did the car accident come about?

Source: Tatoeba

請你告訴我機場怎麼去。

Please tell me how to get to the airport.

Source: Tatoeba

「怎麼没跟我們說呢?」「你們又没問。」

"Why didn't you tell us?" "You didn't ask."

Source: Tatoeba

別挑剔這、挑剔那的,叫你怎麼做就怎麼做。

Stop complaining and do as you're told.

Source: Tatoeba

我要知道你怎麼想。

I need to know what you think.

Source: Tatoeba

您怎麼看這個問題?

How do you view this matter?

Source: Tatoeba

我無論怎麼努力,都永遠無法追上他。

No matter how hard I try, I will never be able to catch up with him.

Source: Tatoeba