2 matching entries and 30+ matching sentences.

Sentences

當我們其他人辛苦工作時,強盜貴族卻用鍍金餐具吃飯。

While the rest of us toil, the robber barons eat from gilt tableware.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆害羞到當他用細小的、幾乎聽不見的聲音問瑪麗她是否願意和他一起去影院時,看都沒看她一眼。

Tom was so shy that he didn't even look at Mary when he asked her in a thin, barely audible voice whether she might possibly consider going to the cinema with him.

Source: Tatoeba

聽歌時腦海裏浮起的圖像,許多時候都是唱片的封面。

In many cases, the image that comes to mind when you listen to music is that of the CD's artwork.

Source: Tatoeba

在炎熱的季節時,有些食品很容易變壞。

During hot season, perishables go bad easily.

Source: Tatoeba

人們在備感嘲諷時最生氣。這也是為何對自己感到自信的人們不容易生氣。

People are most angry when they feel they are being mocked. That's why those who are confident in themselves seldom become angry.

Source: Tatoeba

他童年時去過巴黎三次。

As a child, he went to Paris three times.

Source: Tatoeba

當你值勤時最好不要抽煙。

You had better not smoke while on duty.

Source: Tatoeba

人群把傷者團團圍住,但醫生來到現場時都讓了路給他。

The people crowded round the injured man, but they made way for the doctor when he reached the scene of the accident.

Source: Tatoeba

步行到車站要一小時。

It's an hour's walk to the station.

Source: Tatoeba

當我把冰箱門打開時,一顆蘋果掉了出來。

When I opened the door of the refrigerator, an apple fell out.

Source: Tatoeba

八時半方便你嗎?

Would 8:30 be convenient for you?

Source: Tatoeba

齊里跑出教室時撞到了人,摔倒在地。

As Ziri ran out of the classroom, he bumped into someone and fell to the floor.

Source: Tatoeba

鮑伯非常膽小,和女生聊天時會臉紅。

Bob is very timid and blushes when chatting with girls.

Source: Tatoeba

露營時,湯姆沒有徹底清洗鍋碗瓢盆,導致瑪莉得了痢疾。

While camping, Tom gave Mary dysentery by not thoroughly cleaning the pots and pans.

Source: Tatoeba

當我年長時,我漸漸變得有遠見。

I'm getting farsighted as I get older.

Source: Tatoeba

你大概會需要三小時讀這本書。

It's probably going to take you about three hours to read this book.

Source: Tatoeba

過年時,小劉的單位给每位員工發一袋麵粉。

For the new year, Liu's company gives every employee a bag of flour.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆在唱卡拉OK時喜歡什麼類型的歌曲呢?

What kind of songs does Tom sing at karaoke?

Source: Tatoeba

我每天都會花一小時來學英文。

I study English an hour every day.

Source: Tatoeba

瑪莉到這裡時應該不會餓。

Mary isn't likely to be hungry when she gets here.

Source: Tatoeba

當你在房子周圍走動時,你能看到什麼樣的風景和建築物?

When you walk around your house, what kind of scenery and buildings can you see?

Source: Tatoeba

生活就是當你忙著進行你的計劃時總有其他的事情發生。

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.

Source: Tatoeba

你能借我你的CD播放機一小時嗎?

Will you lend me your CD player for an hour?

Source: Tatoeba

你必須在六點鐘時從家中出發。

You have to leave home at six.

Source: Tatoeba

外國朋友第一次看到皮蛋時,都以為是壞掉的蛋。

When foreign friends see century eggs for the first time, they all think they are spoiled eggs.

Source: Tatoeba

當這個女孩走進房間時, 每個孩子都在嘲笑她的小帽子。

As this girl entered the room, every child was laughing at her little hat.

Source: Tatoeba

當我正在吃午餐時, 電話響了。

The phone rang when I was having lunch.

Source: Tatoeba

上次放假時,做了什麼?

What did you do last vacation?

Source: Tatoeba

亨特教授在講課時更喜歡盯著黑板看,而不是看學生。

In his lectures, Professor Hunter prefers to study the blackboard rather than look at his students.

Source: Tatoeba

我每朝七時吃早餐。

I have breakfast at seven every morning.

Source: Tatoeba