1 matching entry and 100 matching sentences.

Sentences

看來你已經決定好了。

I see your mind's made up.

Source: Tatoeba

我們當時必須得做個決定。

We had to make a decision.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆說他還沒決定要做甚麼。

Tom said he hasn't decided what needs to be done.

Source: Tatoeba

我不覺得那是一個明智的決定。

I don't think that was a wise decision.

Source: Tatoeba

他已經決定要成為一名教師。

He has decided to become a teacher.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆決定從事報業。

Tom made up his mind to become a newspaperman.

Source: Tatoeba

我決定當個醫生了。

I decided to be a doctor.

Source: Tatoeba

我們吃什麼,輪到我決定了。

It's my turn to decide what to eat.

Source: Tatoeba

這是一個歷史性的決定。

It was a historic decision.

Source: Tatoeba

他決定戒菸了。

He decided to quit smoking.

Source: Tatoeba

我們決定在去法國之前學習法語。

Before going to France we decided to study French.

Source: Tatoeba

那麼, 你決定好了嗎?

Well, have you decided?

Source: Tatoeba

他決定娶她。

He decided to marry her.

Source: Tatoeba

生活的偉大奧秘其中之一是貓如何決定下一步要做什麼。

One of the great mysteries of life is how a cat decides what to do next.

Source: Tatoeba

我決定從此以後不再穿內衣了。

I've decided to stop wearing underwear.

Source: Tatoeba

大家自己做決定。

Everyone decides for themselves.

Source: Tatoeba

我決定自己試試看。

I decided to try doing that myself.

Source: Tatoeba

雖然下着大雨,但是他還是決定了要出外。

In spite of the heavy rain, he decided to go out.

Source: Tatoeba

跟我的老師談過後,我決定認真努力。

After I talked with my teacher, I decided to work hard.

Source: Tatoeba

讓他們決定。

Let them decide.

Source: Tatoeba

約翰和蘇最後決定把蘋果切成兩半。

At last, John and Sue decided to cut the apple into halves.

Source: Tatoeba

一個字的意思是由上文下理決定的。

The meaning of a word is determined by the context where it is used.

Source: Tatoeba

Tom決定了留下來。

Tom decided to stay.

Source: Tatoeba

我決定要努力工作。

I decide to work hard.

Source: Tatoeba

他們決定建一座橋。

They decided to build a bridge.

Source: Tatoeba

他們決定結婚了。

They decided to get married.

Source: Tatoeba

我決定要去外國讀書,把父母嚇了一跳。

My decision to study abroad surprised my parents.

Source: Tatoeba

哥倫布曾經在當地人偷了他的鸚鵡之後決定完全地燒毀整個村莊。因為他不能焚燒他們的水,所以他感到失望。於是他發明了氟。

Christopher Columbus once decided to burn absolutely everything in an entire village after one of the natives stole his parrot. He was disappointed that he couldn't burn their water. So he invented fluorine.

Source: Tatoeba

我決定不學法語。

I decided not to study French.

Source: Tatoeba

被害人被勒索支付封口費已經很多年, 但現在他意識到這樣做是愚蠢的, 而且他已經決定再也不付一毛錢了。

The victim of blackmail has been paying hush money for years, but now he realizes it is foolish, and has decided not to pay a red cent more.

Source: Tatoeba