1 matching entry and 30+ matching sentences.

Sentences

他把他的意思對我講清楚了。

He got his meaning across to me.

Source: Tatoeba

他要求我講慢一點。

He asked me to speak more slowly.

Source: Tatoeba

為甚麼他不再跟我講笑話了?

Why doesn't he tell me jokes anymore?

Source: Tatoeba

她們的講詞好好笑。

Their speech is funny.

Source: Tatoeba

我為了讓她們聽懂所以講得很慢。

I spoke slowly so that they might understand me.

Source: Tatoeba

我想講一口流利的英語。

I would like to speak English fluently.

Source: Tatoeba

我的貓不會講西班牙語。

My cat doesn't speak Spanish.

Source: Tatoeba

我父親能把英語講得很好。

My father can speak English well.

Source: Tatoeba

我是甚麼都吃的那種人,但是吃起司卻很講心情。

I'll eat almost anything, but I'm very fickle when it comes to cheese.

Source: Tatoeba

他講一口地道的俄語。

He speaks Russian perfectly.

Source: Tatoeba

你跟我講的那個網站很有意思,也很有用。

The website you told me about was very interesting and also useful.

Source: Tatoeba

鮑勃是我們班上唯一會講西班牙語的學生。

Bob is the only student that can speak Spanish in our class.

Source: Tatoeba

她當然會講英語。

Of course she can speak English.

Source: Tatoeba

妳們的講詞爛透了。

Your speech sucked.

Source: Tatoeba

對不起。你會講英語嗎?

Excuse me. Do you speak English?

Source: Tatoeba

你會講中文或俄語嗎?

Can you speak either Chinese or Russian?

Source: Tatoeba

我講因特語。

I speak Interlingua.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆講法語講得還可以。

Tom's French is OK.

Source: Tatoeba

嘿,把你的電話號碼給我。我會跟你講講海邊和星星的故事。

Hey, give me your digits. I will tell you about the seaside and the stars.

Source: Tatoeba

我們並不是全部都會講英語。

Not all of us can speak English.

Source: Tatoeba

因為出生在美國,Taro英語講得很好。

Born in America, Taro speaks good English.

Source: Tatoeba

他會講英語嗎?

Can he speak English?

Source: Tatoeba

現在是 2025 年 8 月 3 日,露露島。晚餐後,陽光下嫩綠的無花果,昨天醃製的甜醋,還有重新加熱的阿爾弗雷多義麵,我坐在陽台上,望著那棵針葉樹。樓下靜謐無聲,街道空無一車,一片悠閒。我的冰鎮青檸水在陽光下閃閃發光。最近,我常和那位法丹混血的 UFO 研究專家麥可聊天。我們談論內心深處的事情:智慧型裝置的迷醉,以及思維的衰退。他說,咖啡館已經不再是咖啡館了。人們忘記如何觀察、如何駐足停留。我跟他講起在日本的亞瑟,他會像僧侶凝視虛空一樣,對著空白的牆壁發呆。最近,我讓機器像詩人一樣說話,它們真的做到了。它們模仿伊莉莎白時代的詩歌,以及塔加洛語民謠中那古老而憂傷的韻律。我沿著通往蒂姆霍頓咖啡店的小路採摘黑莓。我像個孩子似的喊道:「莫拉!」我的朋友莫拉,她血液裡流著安地斯山脈的薄霧,她會笑的。今天,我買了黃檸檬。我本來想買青檸,但黃檸檬也可以。/ 黑莓的清晨 / 指尖殘留無花果的痕跡 / 街道依然沉睡

It's Lulu Island, 3 August 2025. After supper—green figs tender with sunlight, sweet vinegar from yesterday’s pickled jar, and reheated Alfredo—I sat on the balcony and watched the conifer. Stillness below, a street without cars, without haste. My lime water, iced, caught the light. Michael, the Franco-Danish ufologist, has been in my conversations lately. We speak of inner things: the trance of smart devices, the mind’s eye dwindling. He says cafés aren’t cafés anymore. People forget how to look, how to linger. I tell him of Arthur in Japan—how he'd stare into blank walls like a monk gazing at emptiness. Lately I ask machines to speak like poets, and they do. They mimic Elizabethan verses and the old wistful lilt of Tagalog ballads. I pick blackberries along the path to Tim Hortons. "¡Moras!" I shout like a child. My friend Mora, whose blood flows with Andes mist, would smile. Today, I bought lemons. I meant limes, but lemons are all right. / blackberry morning— / a fig's ghost on my fingers / and the street still sleeps

Source: Tatoeba

他給他兒子講了一個有趣的故事。

He told his son an interesting story.

Source: Tatoeba

人生如夢,如影隨形,像個蹩腳的演員,在舞台上虛張聲勢、矯揉造作一小時,然後便銷聲匿跡。人生如白痴講的故事,喧囂吵雜,卻毫無意義。

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Source: Tatoeba

我不會講英語,更不會講西班牙語。

I cannot speak English, much less Spanish.

Source: Tatoeba

講世界語!

Speak Esperanto!

Source: Tatoeba

她會講英語,當然。

She can speak English, of course.

Source: Tatoeba

大衛能講流利的法語。

David can speak French fluently.

Source: Tatoeba

您有會講日語的員工嗎?

Do you have any employees who speak Japanese?

Source: Tatoeba