1 matching entry and 30+ matching sentences.

Sentences

你要我幫忙的時候可以來找我。

When it's necessary, you can come to me.

Source: Tatoeba

留下來了

It is left here.

Source: Tatoeba

紐西蘭奧塔哥大學的遺傳學家尼爾杰梅爾領導了這項研究,試圖透過從水樣本中提取 DNA 來對湖泊中所有生物物種進行編目。

Neil Gemmell, a geneticist from the University of Otago in New Zealand, led the study that tried to catalog all living species in the lake by extracting DNA from water samples.

Source: Tatoeba

他會來嗎?

Will he come?

Source: Tatoeba

你躺下來。

You lie down.

Source: Tatoeba

我用字卡來學德文生字。

I use flash cards to study my German vocabulary.

Source: Tatoeba

我每天坐公車來大學。

Every day I come to university by bus.

Source: Tatoeba

你不能和我們一起來真可惜。

It is a pity that you can't join us.

It's a pity that you can't join us.

Source: Tatoeba

我不知道他從哪裡來。

I don't know where he comes from.

Source: Tatoeba

如果你有一百萬円,你會用它來做甚麼?

Supposing you had one million yen, what would you do with it?

Source: Tatoeba

有好多學生都沒來學校。

A great many students were absent from school.

Source: Tatoeba

你不能來參加派對,真是可惜。

It is a pity that you cannot come to the party.

Source: Tatoeba

他們明天才會來。

They won't come until tomorrow.

Source: Tatoeba

來玩捉迷藏吧!

Let's play hide-and-seek!

Source: Tatoeba

他會來嗎?我覺得他不會來。

Will he come? I don't think he will come.

Source: Tatoeba

爲什麽你星期六來不了?

Why couldn't you come on Saturday?

Source: Tatoeba

我煮飯的時候你都沒露面過,現在你來了?

You didn't even show your nose the whole time I was cooking, and now you're here?

Source: Tatoeba

今天來了很多人。

A lot of people came today.

Source: Tatoeba

最後,他的病奪去了他走路的能力,想去哪兒也要用電動輪椅來代步。

In the end, because of the disease, he became unable to walk and had to use a motorized wheelchair to get around.

Source: Tatoeba

我沒把真實情況全說出來。

I didn't tell the whole truth.

Source: Tatoeba

你可以跟我來。

You can come with me.

Source: Tatoeba

冬季快來了。

Winter is just around the corner.

Source: Tatoeba

他等我直到我來。

He waited for me until I arrived.

Source: Tatoeba

這項結果是根據世界衛生組織(WHO)的總讀數表來計算的 - 不論男女老幼。

The result is calculated according to the general table created by the World Health Organization (WHO), and is the same for males and females, regardless of age.

Source: Tatoeba

她用了許多柳橙來榨汁。

She squeezed the juice from many oranges.

Source: Tatoeba

他們是用甚麼來打你的?

What did they hit you with?

Source: Tatoeba

上次來吃的時候是很美味的。

Their food was great last time.

Source: Tatoeba

湯姆今天下午會來這裡。

Tom is going to be coming here later this afternoon.

Source: Tatoeba

這些女孩當中其中一個被留下來了。

One of the girls was left behind.

Source: Tatoeba

請到前面來。

Move up to the front, please.

Source: Tatoeba